gold mining guide somewhere?

gda_scooby

There used to be a nice guide on here about mining, smithing and crafting gold. It came originally from main rs forum.

I cant seem to find it with search, does anyone have a linl to it?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend the correct gold mining technique (all locations opened) - i beleive it was the karamja jungle C shaped spot, over the keldagrim ines option, but what was the banking route?

G

Gda_Scooby.png

I wrote gold mining guide once. It's here: Gold Mining for Members

One correction since the time is was written is that Crafting Guild with usage of Skilling Mecklaces is a very good option as well, and it is not in the guide. But if you don't have skilling necklaces or can' recharge them the guide applies to your situation 100%

P.S. It was published on another fan site. I hope it is OK. If not, mods, please, delete the link...

To bank from the Brimhaven/Karamja you can use the magic whistle from the holy grail quest to teleport to the realm of the fisher king and then use the fairy ring there.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007