When can we make blood runes?

joker202

We will be able to make them when Jagex releases a quest with the ability to make them as a reward.

It will probally either come with the Plague City series, or with a continuation of Devious Minds. I think it will be the latter, what with all of the cloak and dagger crap you have to go through.

At lvl 77 RC you get a "You can now make Blood runes!" message.

Maybe they'll release it in a ay we wouldn't expect?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

We will be able to make them when Jagex releases a quest with the ability to make them as a reward.

It will probally either come with the Plague City series, or with a continuation of Devious Minds. I think it will be the latter, what with all of the cloak and dagger crap you have to go through.

Probably what will happen. ;)

No more PKing? Aww...

My favorite PK'ers are: Most Dreaded (best f2p pker ftw), h 0 r O (zerker pure idol man!), Kids Ranqe (nice combos :O), Maikel Pro (gotta love ancients <3), and Dizzy Mauler (sad to get 70 def =() respectively. =)

While this is a real acknowledged issue, Jagex hasn't given any info on rc'ing bloodrunes yet. The reason is unknown. :?

All we can do on the forums is speculate, if you're a P2P member, you should write about this to Jagex's customer support (especially if this issue concerns you if you have a high runecrafting level), the more aware they are of the issue the more likely they'll fix it.

At lvl 77 RC you get a "You can now make Blood runes!" message.

Maybe they'll release it in a ay we wouldn't expect?

That message was removed sometime last year :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength