A Pure's Life

Haha thanks for the support bro .. I wouldn't wanna meet me in wildy either =P haha jk ... but anyways today lol im really confused on what to do .. Well for now im gonna go for level 50 Attack for Achientz Staff so i can do some Barrowz Trips ... To train Magic to level 82 lol yes i know it will take awhile lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I spent the first 3 hours of the day basically walking around the bank with 3.9m cash deciding what to do with it lol ... Then decided to get level 50 Magic, i need for pkin / duel arena when i want to do magic only anyways .. and also for barrowz ... So I got 44-50 Attack level today ... Tommorrow wolnt be on at all .. Then wedensday i will buy my barrowz outfit and post picture of that .. I will then buy all sharks / arrows / runes needed for around 100 barrowz trips ... I will then go do barrowz and more than likely do the in searh of marque or whatever for the shortcut. In barrowz I will do Ice Burst for 5 brothers and the Magic Brother I will use range ... I look forward to starting barrows .. I will take a picture of every chest i get as soon as i complete a run .. Thank you