A Pure's Life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright start of a new day ... lol yardwork for the first 3 hours of it .. haha and now to sit down and enjoy countless hours of runescape =) ... lol well i hope to get level 46 theifing and all the logs required for level 50 Firemaking ... And throw in a couple houndred yew logs =) .. well another day another doller

Hey, well goodday today i didnt get all that i had hopped but then again i hoped a lot ... well i never have to do theifing again thats a + lol .. well ive gotten all requirements and started Dessert Treasure .. Now for the diamonds .. getting smoke diamond, and all ghostly robes tommorrow, and then starting to kill 600 Blue Dragons to get from level 16-43 Prayer after dragons are dead .. 1.2M cash + Level 43 Prayer I will then complete Dessert Treasure Quest !! YEY !! lol hope to have dt done by Friday wish me luck

Alright got the ring of visability ... and full GHOSTLY ROBES!! lol im soo happy i love the new look =) ... well I just started killing Blue Dragons I will kill 400 Blue Dragons bury bones right away and collect hides .. once I have collected 400 Blue DragonHides I will craft into Blue D Hide Bodies .. Then High Alch which will bring me too 750k Cash .. I will then buy 200 Dragon Bones for 300k cash and keep 450k to buy 45 Super Restore Pots for Dessert Treasure .. Then get my 4 diamonds and complete DESSERT TREASURE haha I can't wait =)

Thank you for ur support i will check ur blog tommorrow .. im out for the night ... Well I got RIng of Visability and full Ghostly Robes, then I ranged 175 Blue Dragons and got level 27 Prayer today =) ... Tommorrow I hope to fletch / String / High Alch 800 Yew Longs ... Then Craft / High Alch 80 Blue Bodies .. Then do Ghost Ahoy quest .. and return to Blue Dragons

yey !!! Finnally lol took me 1 hour to get 4 pictures posted .. haha well now i know exactly what to do I will be taking ALOT more screenshots so u can look forward to that =) .. well I completed DT TODAY !!!! SOOOO happy got achients .. Im now gonna go to Duel Arena / Wildy to try out my new Ice Burst have some fun ... and maybe make some money ? lol .. well friday gonna be chillin with some people and then gonna play at night .. pk and duel arena .. actually do something fun in rs !!! lol amazing .. then its back to agaility 45-56 ... Then another quest chain, ending with Roving Elves for Crystal Bow!! lol make training more fun

Sorry i didnt post last night .. anyways i went pking last night .. with ice burst / magic short bow ... It was fun but i still would like level 82 magic before serious pking .. So im back to money making but this time I will be doing Flax into Bowstrings ... I will be doing 5k flax into bs With the mill I will buy another 10k flax and make into Bowstrings .. Leaving me with 1.9m =) .. with that I might Mage with Vulnerability or maybe high alchs .. idk

Sorry .. Didn't post last night either .. too tired =/ ... Anyways well Today I crafted 700 Bowstrings and then Bought 12k Flax =) ... Now crafting those 12k flax into 12k Bowstrings ... Then I will buy 8k more Flax and make 8k Bowstrings .. Then this weekend i will be in orlando all weekend .. I'll be back Sunday Night ..

thx for the support guys .. and i will check out ur blogs now .. Today ended up not having work thankfully ... lol Well im currently still doing flax into Bowstrings .. I have done 3k Bowstrings so far and hopefully I get the rest of my Flax made into BS by the end of the nite ... Then buy back around 18k more Flax YEY !! Lol =)