Ready for Fire Cape?

HostelSyK

Ok, the new caves are much harder now with the monster moving and stuff like that, but you can lure them basically just as easy. Italy still works just fine, although monsters spawning to the west can get to be annoying, especially a 180 when a 360 is in the middle, and both will be on you.

Other that that, Jad luring is now a bit different, but not much, just make sure to keep range pray on from the start.

Now, once you have the last remaining 360, almost red bar him, then pot up so you dont have to if jad spawns in the center, and starts early. as soon as the 360 starts to die, run to the top corner north of Italy, and wait for about 1 1/2 minutes, then, have run on, and quickly check south of Italy, and if you don't IMMEDIATELY see a yellow dot, run back north. He is on the other side of the west rock, and you cannot see his dot, so run out south of the rock, staying close to the wall, and have auto retailiate on, And range pray. then you simply have to pray switch correctly, and stay calm, or you will panic and hit the wrong pray.

Your set up is different than mine, i went full range (if you want to see, look in muggiwhplar's AOW guide to see how) but I think you should be able to make it.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg