Ranging Armadyl Monsters in GWD

BabyPunchers

need the name for the Armadyl monsters in gwd first lol =x.

But onto the question. What equipment should i bring for ranging these monsters for addy bars and the like?Ty in advance ;)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I can't see whether that's a good place to train or not. However, if you plan to use it, definitely go get an Armadyl pendant from the guardians in the Temple of Ikov; it will stop the monsters from ganging up on you. You can find a list of monsters in dungeon in the manual.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

Yeah forgot about that, ty. And i really just wanna try em out and get a few addy bars in the process.Still need help though lol =P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'v killed quite a few, their called aviances and you should bring a set up like this

Barrows helm

Armadyl pendent

Black hide body

Barrows legs

Rune Cross bow/crystal bow

Obby/granite sheild (or nothing)

Black vembraces

Ring of wealth/life

Any old boots

• 2 weeks later...

I like those and this is what I wear and why

God mitre

God Stole

God robe legs

God crozier or rune x bow with emmy tips

white knight gloves and boots

Monks robe top

God cloak

Lunar Ring

Basically I get 41 prayer bonus which can make 5 pots last for ages and i mean ages.

With this layout my range is to bad but my mage is good, I can basically go there with 5-6 pots and have around 130 addy bars each trip, I always get 3-4 rannars weeds also which covers my pots

All in all i dont really lose out

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week