After 4 tries always making it to Jad, and nearly didnt making it in the 4th try.. I finally got..

jad4thow5.png

I got all 4 healers to attack me, killed one not on purpose but it didn't respawn. I was attacking Jad, missed a pray and got hit for 80ish. I used my last sara brew (4), super restored, range potted and was after Jad. I killed him in the end with a 21.. I thought it was over but I fell to his final attack. I thought I failed again.. But I checked invent and there it was!

Thanks to Muggi for his guide.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

Congratulations, getting my Fire cape was the best moment of my Rs career. Fire capes > all <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

EDIT: Excessive smilies

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Congrats i've been going crazy over getting the fire cape past few days.. When i first started i went 2 times starting at around 2am til about 5am.. and after failing both times i went the next morning..... and died again.. so i hope the next time i go i can be just like you and receive what i believe belongs to me! :D

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png