It's been a bad month for dogs :(

Nom

You can tell something about people from the way they treat animals.

You can tell something about people who think dogs lives are more important than the safety and well being of children.

=D>

this reminds me of a story i saw on the news once. a dog bit a little girl in the face, bad enough to require surgery, and her dad, who witnessed the act, shot and killed the dog, which was on thier property. the dog's owners sued the man who shot the dog, and won. :wall:

disgusting.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

this reminds me of a story i saw on the news once. a dog bit a little girl in the face, bad enough to require surgery, and her dad, who witnessed the act, shot and killed the dog, which was on thier property. the dog's owners sued the man who shot the dog, and won. :wall:

disgusting.

That would completely depend on who's property the dog was on. If the dog was on it's own property and the girl was trespassing, the dog is free of consequences by law.

You can tell something about people from the way they treat animals.

You can tell something about people who think dogs lives are more important than the safety and well being of children.

There is a saying which I think very wise: If you want to know the true nature of a man, judge by how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

Anyway, I'm not putting dogs' lives over children's. Lawfully the parents were in the right. But there was no need to get the dog killed. He didn't hurt the girl. And he went home, obviously, since my uncle got him back for however short a time.

p2gq.jpg