eyes of gloupherie (need help!)

Dormado

ok so i've deciuded to completethe quest, i did everything along the manual in tip.it site and now i have opened the panel. the first number is 16, which i got, second number is 20 from 2 parts , i'ev got thsi one too. And then the third number is 13.

What am i supposed to do which such a low number? Try until i get correct crystals, guide says so too. But the lowest crystals are round, and red/orange.

I've spent 2 and a half hours trying to get round crystals - none, none low point crystals....I've lost hope so i went training...

Next day i tried again - and what do you know? nothing again.

Today is teh third day when i try this quest and it doesn't give me low point crystals.

I want to do that quest because of the next one., but it simply doesn't work.

I've allready spent 5 hours in total wasting my membership time,trying to get the crystals.... if anyoen knowswhat's teh problem please reply.... I'm frustrated.....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

dont you use a chisel on the pieces to change them? try that. if you did, try talking to the guy in the room before the machine room. he will give you some more. this part of the quest was definitely my least favorite. good luck

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

If you're on the puzzle part, which I think you are, remember that the machine works like this: whatever value the pieces you put in sums to, you'll get that sum of pieces back out. So, if you have a really high value piece and need a low value, put it in and break it into a bunch of lower pieces. If those are too high, break them down again by putting them in the exchanger. Keep doing that until they're as low as you need them to be. Once that's done, you can then start trying to add them up to get numbers as high as you need.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628