A collection of my Sigs

Kriegsmier

Well i'm fairly new to the whole graphic thing, but i enjoy doing it and learning new things. The point of this post is not to get flammed because you don't like something I made. The point is to get constructive critisim so i can improve my graphics. I am asking for your opinions, however if all you have to say is "it sucks" please refrain from posting in my thread. Thanks for looking, hopefully i can improve with some of ya'lls comments. :D

I always find myself catering towards the more gamer type (PC gaming) of sigs and not so much the other styles. I'm more of a grunge person. I havn't really done many Runescape sigs yet, but they will come sooner or later.

My sigs are also not always graphics, but yet words. Words are a good way to express things (of course :roll: ) so i use them too. Such as quotes and what not.

I use Photoshop 7 for everything. Some are big i know, they arn't intended to be on forums with size limits.

Non Runescape:

1. This is a clan banner i did for a Call of Duty clan run by a friend of mine.

101stclanbanner2.jpg

2. Call of Duty/WWII/Saving Pvt Ryan based sig

Picture_042.jpg

3. AC/DC Nough said

animate2.gif

4. Quote Sig

webandofbrothers_copy.jpg

5. Words. Ooh-Rah on the right ;)

Thanks_copy.jpg

6. Halo Based (no i really hate the game)

samplehalo_001.jpg

7. Halo - Black line is covering a name.

samplehalo2_copy.jpg

8. Background of above

Samplehaloblank_copy.jpg

9. Empty sig

sampleblue_copy.jpg

10. Crystals

sampleCrystals_copy.jpg

Runescape:

1. Kriegsmier 1

Krieggreen1animated.gif

2. Kriegsmier 2

Picture_031b.jpg

If you made it through this far without getting bored or anything, thanks. Thanks for looking and please leave me some suggestions, tips, etc. I'm always willing to try new things in photoshop, and learn new techniques.

-Kriegsmier

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

The first two looked nice! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Thanks, those are some of the 2 last i did, along with the animation sigs. You can see improvement between those and some others. I really like the first banner myself.

I'm still a "noob" as we like to say so only way to go is up and get better! :)

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

K thanks, yeah on number 7 i added a mask and i used a gradient to blend it in on the right side.

I try not to re use images, but sometimes they are just to good not to. :lol: I will however never make a banner for someone with 1 pic and turn around and make a sig for someone else with the same pic. I only re-use the pics when i know the sigs won't be out there, like in the case of the Clan banner and my personal sigs below it. 8)

Thanks for the suggestions/comments.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg