A legit try at brushing.

teenageloser33

brushing8qb.gif

minimalistic28fm.gif

minimalistic4rn.gif

Well after much consideration I thought I'd try my hand at brushing. Never really tried it before, did it once before and well it turned out like dung. Anyways, any CC is welcomed as I'm new to it and need as much as I can get.

I like them... no real crits... Maybe increase the saturation of your highlights, instead of just plain white... Might make it look stronger, who knows... Depends what you put on top of it I guess...

I like them... no real crits... Maybe increase the saturation of your highlights, instead of just plain white... Might make it look stronger, who knows... Depends what you put on top of it I guess...

I feel touched, it wasn't insulting lol. Thanks Keiphus, I was thinking the same thing but at the moment I'm just not really sure. I was thinking of properly blending a picture into the background but I'd just have to see.

Nice'n sparkly :wink:

Ps. Whats 'legit' got to do with it?

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Legit is used by RS players to say their characters aren't botted which I find quite amusing.... Their guilty consciences..... :P

Its supposed to mean something along the lines of 'not against the rules' which is why I was wondering....

Ah well, whatever floats your gerbil :wink:

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Legit is used by RS players to say their characters aren't botted which I find quite amusing.... Their guilty consciences..... :P

Its supposed to mean something along the lines of 'not against the rules' which is why I was wondering....

Ah well, whatever floats your gerbil :wink:

Meh I was wrong oh well lol... I knew what I meant and thats all that matters is that i knew what i meant.