Whos got the best Name in Runescape?

fremen

Supertree, which is my original rs name! There is actually a history to that name and if you guys want me to tell it I would be most pleased! Whenever i see my name I invision (in my mind's eye) an ent crushing a warrior like a twig plus it sounds funny (^_^)

2la3ha1.jpg

Silly Wizard! Rsn: Supertree2

World 104 usually. :)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest animajawa
Supertree, which is my original rs name! There is actually a history to that name and if you guys want me to tell it I would be most pleased! Whenever i see my name I invision (in my mind's eye) an ent crushing a warrior like a twig plus it sounds funny (^_^)

lol, u wish to be an ent. you want to spend ur days with treebeard and the ent kind, but ent-wifeless because they no longer exist. lol, go ahead man, ill stay human for now :P

My freind made one called 'Hitler owns jew' (instead of j00) .. just thought i'd post that :| i didnt make it so no offence :Pktnxbi

congrats!!!

u r the 100th liar on this thread

so many people post names with more than 12 characters, and you are one of them!!!!

you may feel very good now, and write it in your diary

man, i hate stupid liars like you

=> my friend his uncle has got a char named "i rape my nephews"

hmmmmmm, i knew someone called "idied *then a couple numbers*).It was kinda funny haing a conversation sounding like this:

me:hey idied!

some other person: haha, you died!lol, noob

me:i was calling my friend

some other person: lol yeah right w/e, so what did you lose?your precious rune?

me:hmm, now that you think of it, do you want to lose your rune?i'll be happy to take it from you in the wild.

ETC ETC.....

Anyways, yeah i vote for idied.I still cant remember those numbers at the end of her name....

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

i like to go around the censors too on some of my characters. I have guys with names such as

1.dont be (g then a then i, it bleeps out the word)

2.cockeater500

3.sck my ballz(banned)

4.i like pillz

5.your a betch

6.dancinfatkid

7.phenis war

8.jack meyaff (i like that one)

9.mike hunt 9

10.be yotch

11.u godam noob

among other characters i have. I made most of these guys just so i could lay claim to their names.

hells_box.png

i hav seen tons of good names, but my name '2184' holds powerful enchantments and packed with meaning!

2184 is actually a code of my name! its impossible to guess it but if you want challenge you can try! :D

i hav seen tons of good names, but my name '2184' holds powerful enchantments and packed with meaning!

2184 is actually a code of my name! its impossible to guess it but if you want challenge you can try! :D

Riba? Or Bahd :? .

ANYWAY my noobs name "Wdf Sdfu Foo" is my fav ;O?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

i like Bastur_Mate

a nice way to go around the censor :wink:

I've seen others like that! :lol: Dare I say it :oops: 'Futt_Bucker', honestly the guy was going around RS with that name!! :lol:

A a name I think is funny: tolazytothinkofaname

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

These all rock! Mine is good and will make sense if you like Discworld. my.php?image=myname5nc.png (Hopefully the image works). I would be called zoidberg or something but i do'nt want another account made. Or possibly Weezer rock perhaps.

I saw a guy called noodle once! Not noodle 4252 or anything, just noodle! It isn't actually that exciting but i thought there would be about 1000 various noodles. I think a good name for the genie random event would be 'Bates'. Hence the genie saying "Hello Master Bates!" Which would be funny. Wibble, melonhead, I like pie, Owowowowowow and Hogfather are the best I've seen.

villian22075-because its so original 8)
God, normally it is shadow, angel, devil, secrets, midnight, bandit, runeguy... and villain. BORING NAMES! WHICH CHAVS AND STUFF THINK SOUND GOOD!

villian22075-because its so original 8)
God, normally it is shadow, angel, devil, secrets, midnight, bandit, runeguy... and villain. BORING NAMES! WHICH CHAVS AND STUFF THINK SOUND GOOD!

erm topic is best names not worst :wink: