Stratagem, Series 2 - Parts II3 & II4 up, again.

Nom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry guys, but no update today. I really need to think about how I'm going to organize this.

I'm going to ask everyone to run your own ideas past me. I need general outlines for places, mainly; other rooms in the facility, also small events if you have them. I'll be sure to credit you when I write them. But no attempts to control the plot, please. I know where I'm going, I just need help figuring out how to get there :wink: .

p2gq.jpg

Ok, sorry guys, but no update today. I really need to think about how I'm going to organize this.

I'm going to ask everyone to run your own ideas past me. I need general outlines for places, mainly; other rooms in the facility, also small events if you have them. I'll be sure to credit you when I write them. But no attempts to control the plot, please. I know where I'm going, I just need help figuring out how to get there :wink: .

You KNOW that I'm not creative... :wink:

Think of it yourself! ::'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

hmmmm.. ideas? What do you mean? Plot? Character? Be more specific please.. -.-

I was. Basically, I have the bones of the plot, but they need meat on them.

p2gq.jpg

oh.. :wall: I'm such a idiot for not reading all your post, sorry :oops:

Anyways...

[hide=Spolier alert!]It was a long, narrow room with a black door at the opposite end, and completely empty except for a patch of oddly-colored flooring in it's center. The walls were bare, except for two massive windows from which you could see only blackness. The lights hung low and were sickly yellow, like a asylum. Ivan warily stepped onto one of the center tiles, and a ominous clang was heard as his weight depressed it into the floor. Suddenly ,a siren came on, it's screech loud enough to deafen you. But even this noise wasn't enough to drown out the snarls of the creatures beyond the window; creatures who had evidently not eaten for days. The black glass cracked and shattered as one of the things flew through the windows, it's snowy white fur illuminated by the subtle light of the floodlamps. It was as big as a large tiger, with a long black tail and a pair of massive black wings protruding from it's shoulders. On it's hind feet were a pair of razor-sharp talons, connected to bird-like legs and a feathery rear. It raised it's wolfish head, scenting the air. Having immediately caught Ivan's scent, it turned toward him, snarling and salivating. Ivan could see it's ribs through a thin pelt as it stared at him with blood red eyes. The creature howled, drowning out the dieing wails of the siren, as five more of the things flew through the window, answering it's call. Evidently, it was the leader of the pack.... [/hide]

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

oh.. :wall: I'm such a idiot for not reading all your post, sorry :oops:

Anyways...

[hide=Spolier alert!]It was a long, narrow room with a black door at the opposite end, and completely empty except for a patch of oddly-colored flooring in it's center. The walls were bare, except for two massive windows from which you could see only blackness. The lights hung low and were sickly yellow, like a asylum. Ivan warily stepped onto one of the center tiles, and a ominous clang was heard as his weight depressed it into the floor. Suddenly ,a siren came on, it's screech loud enough to deafen you. But even this noise wasn't enough to drown out the snarls of the creatures beyond the window; creatures who had evidently not eaten for days. The black glass cracked and shattered as one of the things flew through the windows, it's snowy white fur illuminated by the subtle light of the floodlamps. It was as big as a large tiger, with a long black tail and a pair of massive black wings protruding from it's shoulders. On it's hind feet were a pair of razor-sharp talons, connected to bird-like legs and a feathery rear. It raised it's wolfish head, scenting the air. Having immediately caught Ivan's scent, it turned toward him, snarling and salivating. Ivan could see it's ribs through a thin pelt as it stared at him with blood red eyes. The creature howled, drowning out the dieing wails of the siren, as five more of the things flew through the window, answering it's call. Evidently, it was the leader of the pack.... [/hide]

Interesting. . . Of course, you would work cats into there somewhere :P .

I'll try and conform that to the story, sounds pretty good. Don't kill me if I make changes though.

p2gq.jpg

I'll probably have an update late tonight, after our rival hometown football game! I'm pretty sure I have enough to work with, thanks again Unoalexi.

We Won! Now where's my update?!?! :D

Didn't read the spoiler so it wouldn't...ummm...spoil it for me

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Part I6!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

Ivan stood once again in front of the door that was the only place to go. They could not stay in the tank room forever. Especially not with Kelvin so recently entombed there, and its stain of tragedy. He looked to Stephanie, who nodded to him, looking apprehensive but determined. Ivan turned back to the door and turned the handle. It opened easily, evoking s range of emotions within him. He pushed it lightly and it swung inward, revealing a dark corridor that yawned ominously, daring Ivan to enter. With a last glance to Stephanie, Ivan stepped forward, she following close behind.

He could tell that the corridor was a parallel to the one which had been witness to KelvinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s demise. The only difference was the lighting. In this new hallway, there were only iridescent bulbs spaced every ten feet or so, making it extremely gloomy and uninviting. But it was the only way to go and have a hope of getting out. So Ivan pressed forward, looking around for doors or adjacent corridors.

He came upon one sooner than was expected. They had not traveled for but a few minutes when they happened across a set of doors, one on each side of the hall. Ivan decided to try the one on the left first. He gripped the handle and turned. Immediately the most disgusting stench Ivan had ever smelled washed over him. He heard Stephanie gag behind him, and he quickly snapped the door shut. The smell lingered, and unpleasant mixture of many chemicals and other less identifiable odors.

Ivan tried the other door. Just before he turned it, he noticed the logo inscribed upon it. The eagle with a snake in its talons was embellished upon the steel of the door, staying IvanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s hand for a moment. He was not sure what the logoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s presence meant, but he did not know what the logo meant and so could make no inference. He shrugged it off and opened the door.

The room beyond was thankfully devoid of stink, but also of nearly anything else. It was long and narrow, with a black door at the opposite end and a strip of discolored tiles in the center of the floor. The walls were nearly all glass, showing a panorama of absolute blackness. The lighting was yet again different; here the lights hung low, long, and yellow, like those of an asylum.

Ivan moved warily into the room. As soon as he had cleared the door, Stephanie entered as well. She passed him and moved further forward, looking around.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNot much to do in here, is there?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

YAY SOMEONE ON THESE FORUMS WHO LIKES THE CHILI PEPPERS!

Why yes, dincha know? I'm not the only one either. Woopidoo has the asterisk as his avvy and Flea in his sig.

Rock out RHCP.

Fine. Don't mention me, who was at the same concert as you. Oh, and I'm doing an English paper on John Frusciante so yeah...

Keep 'em coming!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Why yes, dincha know? I'm not the only one either. Woopidoo has the asterisk as his avvy and Flea in his sig.

Rock out RHCP.

Fine. Don't mention me, who was at the same concert as you. Oh, and I'm doing an English paper on john Fruciante so yeah...

Keep 'em coming!

Call yourself a fan, and you can't even spell his name.

That's why I didn't mention you. Sheesh.

p2gq.jpg

Rock out RHCP.

Fine. Don't mention me, who was at the same concert as you. Oh, and I'm doing an English paper on john Fruciante so yeah...

Keep 'em coming!

Call yourself a fan, and you can't even spell his name.

That's why I didn't mention you. Sheesh.

Ooooooo I forgot to put the s before the c... simple typo. Gosh don't have a cow.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

I lack the proper equipment to "have a cow". :wink:

Anyway, I'll update this afternoon, already started writing it, but I have a paper for school to write as well so I have to finish that first. Procrastination FTW.

p2gq.jpg

Part I7!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

A hideous creature met the sight of the two terrified humans. A jet-black, ragged pelt stretched thinly over a powerful body, with large, bat-like wings protruding from the shoulders. The hind part of the animal resembled that of a bird, fur merging almost imperceptibly into feathers and the legs ending in clawed talons. The head, though the size of a tigerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, was that of a wolf. It lifted its lip to snarl, the deep, sonorous growl reverberating throughout the room.

Ivan froze in shock and terror, but only for a moment. Reason quickly caught up with him and he grabbed Stephanie by the arm, pulling her toward the door that was their only hope of escaping without becoming food.

But even as they dove toward it, the door was obstructed by one of the creatures as it bounded into the space between them and the door with incredible speed. Ivan skidded to a halt and nearly fell in his haste to get away from the creature. One look behind him was enough to tell him that there was no hope of escaping in that direction either.

They were well and truly trapped.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLooks like this is it,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

The Fog-person strikes again!

Keep 'em coming!

O and btw, your response reminded me of what I said to that Elder guy when he yelled at me after the game.

Elder Guy: (Too inappropriate to say here)

Me:"Is that even physically possible?"

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Awesome, though I noticed your previous avatar was from Lost.

Wow, this reminds me of Resident Evil one, not the game, the novel, so freaky, like, what have they got themselves into? its much more than anything anyone could possibly imagine!

I can't wait, I should've started to read sooner! Jahhajjahhaj! (laughter)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Heh, don't worry about the avatar, it'll be back in a few days.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been insanely busy, but I'm off school today so maybe I'll get something up when I finish my homework.

p2gq.jpg