Stratagem, Series 2 - Parts II3 & II4 up, again.

Nom

Waiiiiittt. Why have I not seen any of these posts since my last one? I check this every day, I swear.

Yeah, about the writing. I'll get to it sometime. Don't let this die in the meantime :) .

Yes, one of my sigs has a bunny.

Surprised?

p2gq.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY! Part I8 is UP!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

There was a certain feeling that had completely escaped the captured friends, fled in the midst of the trauma they had been through and the desperate search for escape. It had taken the back seat in priority, and that was understandable. After all, they were trapped in an unfamiliar building believed to be a top secret military research facility, with no evident way out. But now, in the aftermath of the encounter with the fog creature and strange beasts, that feeling returned in full force, out for revenge after being neglected for so long, and intent on wreaking indefinite havoc upon the bodies of Ivan and Stephanie.

That feeling was hunger.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe have to find something to eat,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

excellent, reminds me of Resident Evil (the book) That was a cool book (wanna play the game) Very bloody and dark, perfect for my blood lust.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

excellent, reminds me of Resident Evil (the book) That was a cool book (wanna play the game) Very bloody and dark, perfect for my blood lust.

I haven't read the book, RE4 is one of the best games ever though. And I've seen the movie a few times on TV, always the same parts somehow and never all the way through. Meh. I can tell you right now there won't be any zombies in Stratagem.

We are past the halfway mark for Series 1!

p2gq.jpg

Ooooh.. very mysterious...

I couldn't find any faults with it, although it may be hard for other people(i.e the 12 year old RSOF users) to understand what your talking about, with all your colorful vocabulary..

Hey, why is it that it's always the 12 year olds that get offended? Probabally half the students nearing the end of high school wouldn't understand words like "stupor". I have no trouble at all understanding the story, but I might have to look up one or two words in the dictionary.

I give you 10 somethings /10

(Muhahaha lowest mark your story has ever gotten!)

asasbs7.jpg

Heh, thanks. Although, I myself am a sophomore in high school so you never know. I just read a lot. I probably own more books than most people have ever read :P .

I wubs my books <3: . Update today most likely, as I'm off school since we met our goal for our charity walk a few weeks ago.

p2gq.jpg

Part I9!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

The animal feed was not appetizing. It tasted dry and smelled pungently, but it was all they had. It seemed to be supplying them with the proper nutrients, at any rate. Ivan was no longer dizzy with hunger, and he was feeling the strength that he had lost after the commotion with the creatures returning gradually.

They had grabbed as many boxes of the food as possible and left the room quickly, eager to be away from the foul smell and ghastly scene. The next door down the hallway had proved to be passable, and inside there was nothing of real interest but a few piles of trashed equipment and some shelves not unlike those of the room next door. Ivan and Stephanie had decided to make this room their home base, as it seemed the best choice out of any they had seen or were likely to see. It was not big and unguarded, and it did not contain animal corpses. This was where they would store any food they could find, as well as return to for rest or any sort of emergency.

Ivan hated to think these practical thoughts, because to him they symbolized acculturation to the desolate laboratory, and that was the last thing he wanted. But it could not be helped for now. It truly was a do or die situation, considering the hostile nature of the Stratagem.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRested enough?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

Part I10! Major part here!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅYou got those, right?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

Well, at least one person has no problem with it. . .

And I wish I could update tonight but I don't think so, I'll be pretty busy.

p2gq.jpg

Absolutely Horrible!!

:lol:

J/k

Thought it was awesome!! Why didn't you tell me that you had continued the series?? You had plenty of chances at school...

Anyways, keep em' coming. :thumbsup:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I loved all of them! Amasing! you should make a book :pray:

Keep em comming! i added this to my favorites <3:

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Part I11!

logotc4.jpg

-----------------

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhat. . . the hell?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

I am so totally popping in Star Wars right now. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from it.

And in retrospect, it does seem to be a short chapter. . . odd. It's two and a half pages in Word, while the average chapter is two 0_o.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! \'

p2gq.jpg