Newest

sct_snake

Way too busy. It reminds me of a pick 'n mix, not much matches.

Just looks like a bunch of random colours thrown on, and what looks like the warnerbro's logo on the right, with a render in the middle.

I know you can do better than this. :oops:

4/10.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Way too busy. It reminds me of a pick 'n mix, not much matches.

Just looks like a bunch of random colours thrown on, and what looks like the warnerbro's logo on the right, with a render in the middle.

I know you can do better than this. :oops:

4/10.

Yea, i know it wasn't my best by far. But due to lack of good renders(ones i like working with) I had to try and do something with this. Currently installing like 3k fonts, some renders, and some more C4D's. I should have something better tomorrow night. :pray:

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Sorry to the other member, but I like this one more than some. I love complexity. Though I think too much can have it's downfalls but this one doesn't seem to have any for me. Think it could use more of the movie in it. Like it more than the green sig one you have. Looks experimental. Keep it up.

Heartz

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

Sorry to the other member, but I like this one more than some. I love complexity. Though I think too much can have it's downfalls but this one doesn't seem to have any for me. Think it could use more of the movie in it. Like it more than the green sig one you have. Looks experimental. Keep it up.

Heartz

Thanks, and nice to see you again Heartz. :D

Umm what exactly is that huge transparent black blob by her head supposed to be? and the colors don't match whatsoever..

FIVE kittens out of TEN... -.-

It's called a cape...

Just to busy. Colors don't match, but on the other hand, they are nice haha.

I kinda agree.

Tuzzer1.jpeg