~~~R a g e 07's blog to awesomeness~~~

Well as many of you do not know my main M x mouse got perm banned on the 24th of september.

Ending stats of M X Mouse

mxmouseendingstats.jpg

[hide=What makes you cuss in f2p?]reasonigotbanned.jpg[/hide]

So i started another account and i will try to get the same or close to the stats that i had in about 2-3 months.

Since i am lvl 1 in mostly everything i will post lvls in incriments of 10.

Starting stats:

startstatsrage.jpg

Main goals:

60 attack []

60 str []

60 def []

60 range []

60 mage []

40 pray []

40 runecrafting []

40 crafting []

40 mining []

40 smithing []

40 fishing []

40 cooking []

40 woodcutting []

40 firemaking []

After i finish all these then i will probably go for all 70's combat and all 50 in skills.

[hide=Combat lvls]

30mage.jpg

20mage.jpg

mage10.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Skills][/hide]

[hide=Donations!] Anyone who donates thank you so much.. If you would like to donate pm me at "r a g e 07"

mb911donation.jpg TY SO MUCH MB!!! <3:

[/hide]

m_x_mouse.png

Let me be this 1st to post... :D

I'm sorry about your ban, but I know you'll work back up to him with this new account in no time. Remember if you ever need anything, just ask me. :D

Good luck on all of your goals... :thumbsup:

"Maybe a hundred years; that would be fine with me. As long as Americans are not being injured, harmed, wounded, or killed, that's fine with me. I hope it would be fine with you, if we were to maintain a presence in an extremely volatile part of the world. A part of the world where the al Qaeda are training, equipping, recruiting, and motivating people every single day." -John McCain

w00t nice blog sucks about MX but youll be better than him in no time

Very original, Icey... I'll deal with you later.. :twisted:

"Maybe a hundred years; that would be fine with me. As long as Americans are not being injured, harmed, wounded, or killed, that's fine with me. I hope it would be fine with you, if we were to maintain a presence in an extremely volatile part of the world. A part of the world where the al Qaeda are training, equipping, recruiting, and motivating people every single day." -John McCain

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

You're the nub kota....... get outta my face! :evil: