BluudkeinWolf-OMG Chapter Seven prt Two is up!!

Unoalexi

yes! yes! Its so awesome! What's Yassin's connection to his mistress... what in the world is his mistress planning... what is Yassin's connection to Akka? Why does he never use his Ws?

Well... those questions are not answered....

Excellent as always!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question's answered! Huzzah! 8-)

That was an easy one... for your next rhetorical question...

Just joking! you are an excellent author.

A question's answered! Huzzah! 8-)

That was an easy one... for your next rhetorical question...

Just joking! you are an excellent author.

Woots a fan! :D One down, 9,999,999 to go!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Aiming for ten million fans? Quite a challenge! I know, I'll use my advanced engineering knowledge to create cloning vats, with ten million Ben Wheelers running about, I would be unstoppable, 10 mil comments on how great your story is instantly! ha ha ha ha! Hoo! better slow down...

You might be able to do it on Gaia, but, quite frankly, I went there, and its just too large... people are disrespectful, worse than the worst that ever frequents here, and they don't appreciate true story telling art... Well, from what happened to me, anyway...

Hey! you joined the same day as my birthday!

Anyway... nothing else to say except: More, more! ha ha ha!

"This has been brought to you by the insane young evil genius club of America, please take time to fill out the form sent to you at your earliest inconvenience."

Hah! Goodnight...

Chapter six- the death of a mage

Yassin struggled violently against the magic that held him in place. Snarling with frustration, he observed the two other people in KapuÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s office. There was Kapu sitting at his desk, obviously pleased that he could easily Entangle the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâgreatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Yassin and high on pride. If only he could break free long enough to wide that smug little grin off his face..*snarl* Whenever he managed to break the barriers preventing his movement(this usually took about five minutes), Kapu would simply cast the spell again. Then, there was Akka.. he didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to think about her much.

"So Akka", Kapu said. "What exactly did our fine feathered friend over here say?" He glanced at Yassin as if he were as harmless as a fly, which made Yassin boil inside with suppressed rage.

"Well.. he was talking to his ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâmistressÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.." she said softly, and at the sound of her voice, YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s insides twisted.

"Go on, I assure you that this big bad wolf canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t hurt you." Kapu twitched his hands, recasting Entangle, as the spell began to fade.

"Well.." She was still slightly dizzy from the Ice Blitz, and tried to gather her thoughts. "He mentioned something about a plan, and Traven knowing everything.. All while talking to some sort of strange sword.."

"A sword?! Go get it, quickly!" Kapu said, his eyes flashing with curiosity. No.. notÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ Yassin thought, as Akka got up to retrieve the weapon. He knew exactly what would happen when she touched itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s blade. Idiot son of aÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢LL.. KILL HIM!! The moronic b@$#%_d!! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢LL MUDERÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. HIM!! Yassin growled, and struggled ever more violently against the magical bonds that held him. But all he could do was shoot Kapu a few venomous looks, as he knew that Akka would die carrying out his orders. A very awkward moment passed between the two of them, and he saw Kapu shudder slightly at the force of his glances.

This was all until he saw Akka step through the door wielding his sword as if it were a extension of her arm. The cruelly sharp katana, specifically designed to horribly burn all that touch it, was cradled in her hands like a day old puppy. It was slightly too long and heavy for a teenaged girl, after all it was meant for YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s use, but she still held it so very naturally. Yassin was amazed beyond belief until he made the connection. Of course.. he muttered. By blood, for bloodÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. NaturallyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

"Splendid!" Kapu exclaimed after noticing the expertly crafted weapon. "It must be worth millionsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ May I?" Kapu held out his hands and Akka gently passed him the blade, handle first. Little did she know that she was leading him to his death.

Kapu held the exquisite katana, and at first, everything was fine. He gently stroked the red blade, tracing the pattern of a wolf pack etched on itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s glassy surface. "Wow.. this isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t worth millions, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s worth billions! One of a kind, I would say. What fine craftsmanship.. I wonder what itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s made of? Definitely no common me..AAAH!" Kapu never even finished his sentence.

He screamed, for the pain was tremendous. The magic of the blade was slowly dissolving his very hands, eating away at the flesh to the bone, and he dropped the weapon as it hit the floor with a tremendous clatter. It burned his skin like fire on paper, and boiled his blood like water in a cooking pot. Wherever he touched, the blight would spread, and it soon eclipsed his entire body. All the time he was prancing about, trying to cure himself, Yassin recovered from the effects of the unattended Entangle spell. He stood there and laughed at KapuÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s plight, as Akka stared in wide-eyed shock.

"Serves you right, Kapu! You greedy b@$#%_d, you planned to simply hold me here, hand me off to Traven like a stuffed goose, and later sell my stolen weapon for a nice profit!" Yassin continued to laugh as Kapu slowly died, and thus decided to stay a bit longer for the show; it was so highly amusing. He snickered as Kapu tried desperately to use cooling spells against the devouring curse, to no effect of course.

"Nothing can stop it! DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even-vait, please try to cure yourself, it is just so amusing!" Kapu, quickly losing the sanity to fight the spell, fell to the floor, overcome by the phenomenal pain. He clutched his chest in agony, but it was only a minute before he finally vanished into utter oblivion.

Yassin smiled slightly at AkkaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s traumatized face as he gently retrieved his weapon. She didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even bother to try to prevent him from disappearing into a shroud of blackness, shaking and shivering with shock.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Aiming for ten million fans? Quite a challenge! I know, I'll use my advanced engineering knowledge to create cloning vats, with ten million Ben Wheelers running about, I would be unstoppable, 10 mil comments on how great your story is instantly! ha ha ha ha! Hoo! better slow down...

You might be able to do it on Gaia, but, quite frankly, I went there, and its just too large... people are disrespectful, worse than the worst that ever frequents here, and they don't appreciate true story telling art... Well, from what happened to me, anyway...

Hey! you joined the same day as my birthday!

Anyway... nothing else to say except: More, more! ha ha ha!

"This has been brought to you by the insane young evil genius club of America, please take time to fill out the form sent to you at your earliest inconvenience."

Hah! Goodnight...

I was really just being sarcastic, but lol.. :lol:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Hmm, kind of reminds me of how Yassen Gregorovich refused to kill Alex Rider...

No, no, don't tell me. Yassin and Akka's father used to work for a terrorist organization named Scorpia!Ain't I a genius?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

naw, she's really his daughter. Same blood, you see, that's why he reacted so strongly!

Oops, did I spoil something?

"Akka! I am your father!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *jumps into handy abyss!*

Sorry... too sarcastic.

Arrgh! I was too flipping obvious.. meh.. -.-

At least I won't have to write some lame Star Wars scene to explain everything now! :XD:

And Loloz, Yassin IS human but.. nah.. Can't give away all my secrets, now can I!? :wink:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Nice story, it flows.

Offtopic: About the best book in the world ever, sorry, Harry Potter is not even in the top 5.

Let me name a few books that kick butt.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit (There and back again), All the DragonLance series and then, maybe, Harry Potter.

Umm Xewleer, havn't you read Harry Potter because he is a wisard and stuff?

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

yes, because the magic is not innate power (Harry potter had ability, but had to learn spells to call out power, using words of power.)

As opposed to Runescape magic (this includes my story), the characters all have innate abilities, but must use runes to get the desired affect, in fact, the magic power is not OUR magic, but rather the runes magics. For example, Hylean has tendrils of magical power that come out of his when he goes berserk, this is innate power.

Gandalf had innate power that he could use, he was only a wizard in name only, he was more towards an angel in human form. And the Balrog was a demon twisted by Morgoth, both, Innate power.

Oh, wait! First post! on these forums!

b]Chapter seven- Revisions required, or else (PART ONE REVISED EDITION)[/b]

The sun setted, casting dark shadows on objects below. Yassin could hear the snow softly crunch underneath his boots as he walked to the mouth of UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s lair. He hoped she would be home, for there was much that needed to be discussed. He moved his fingers slowly across the black, sharp face of a massive rock, hunting for the seam. It was rather easy to find if you already knew were it was.

After locating the outline of the door, almost invisible against the smooth edge of the boulder, he removed a small knife from his pocket. UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s door required that you must race itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s outline in blood for it to open; a primitive form of blood magic, but a minor inconvenience, nevertheless. As he touched the blade to his skin, a loud crash from behind startled him, and he dropped his knife. He turned around and saw Uoveriee lying on her back in the snow.

"Uoveriee! Are you alright?!" Yassin said, helping her to her feet.

"Yassin, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been looking all over for you!!" Uoveriee uttered. Her black hair, wet from the melting snow, clung to her back, and her blue eyes were filled with fear.

"VhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s vr-"

"THEYÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢RE AFTER ME!! All of them! Well, more like most.. BUT STILL!!" She interrupted, pacing wildly back and forth.

"Vhat?"

"THEM!! The others. All of them! Now!" She laughed erratically, doing little to contain her hysteria. Yassin knew she could only mean one thing- that the other top officials of Bluudkein had unanimously decided to execute her under false pretenses, mainly for ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâabuse of powerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ or ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâdisloyaltyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢. This did happened occasionally, one of the reasons why BluudkeinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s leaders constantly changed, usually because two ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâcaptiansÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ loathed the otherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s guts and felt extra murderous that day.

She rapidly parroted her accuserÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s speech. "Uoveriee, we wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t hurt you.. nah, not us.. never, why would we do such a thing? You HAVE been lagging in your duties though.. and all those wild plans that clearly fail even before theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve begun.. Maybe we need a change, yes? Of course.. Now you just stand against this wall, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be shy.. No, we wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t kill you, we promise!!" She waved her hand wildly in the air, making all sorts of mocking voices and gestures.

"Uoveriee, please explain. Vhat exactly happened?"

"Happened?! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll tell you what happened!" She paused to catch her breath.

"THAT LOUSY SKANK AVY AND HER WHOREMONGERING BOYFREIND! They want my life, he wants my place!! And Alexi simply turns a blind eye to this whole affair.. A BLIND EYE!! YARRGH!! He even encourages it, MY LIFE *snarl* All because I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t discuss the flippinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ plan with him, conference and all thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ *snarl* Since when did we have to do that?! SINCE WHEN!? TheyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re conspiring against meÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ" She shuttered a bit as she came to the end of her tirade.

Yassin had been waiting for a excuse to kill Avy for a while now. The fact that Alexi, the current general of Bluudkein, simply ignored her problems and issues with the other captains pissed him off- such obvious favoritism made his blood boil. Why she was picked to become one of the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâFourÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢, BluudkeinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s governing body, he could not fathom. The idiot pigeon of a girl couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t care less for the group itself; all she enjoyed was the immense power-trip she got from pushing around Uoveriee. As for that boyfriend of hers.. he had as much sense as a pig, and was as big as one too. She had been begging Alexi to make him captain as well, but the simple fact that Uoveriee existed kept her from getting her wish. For they wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t dare touch Kavik- not even with a five foot stick.

Come to think of it, Yassin wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mess with Kavik even for all the gold in Aska. He was a brutal man, as wicked as the day was long, and as vicious as a pack of wolverines. He had been a captain of Bluudkein for a very long time, and had been general at least three times- a truly impressive feat, considering the average lifespan of most Bluukein rulers. Being a necromancer didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help his image much, and the rumors of his lichhood definitely didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help either. Yassin couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say whether he had actually split his soul- all he knew was that Kavik was perhaps one of the most feared people in the entire clan, closely tied with Alexi himself.

"If they so much as touch you, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll.." but Yassin was interrupted again, for Kavik had appeared suddenly in front of him.

Kavik cleaned his glasses with the hem of his cloak, as if Yassin and Uoveriee werenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even there. He gently placed the lenses on his nose as Uoveriee stood as still as a board, frozen in shock.

"Uoveriee, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve spent the last half-hour trying to find you. Now were have you-"

"I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do anything!" She exclaimed, absolutely terrified.

"I know.." he muttered sarcastically. "If you would refrain from interrupting me like a three-year-old, I would explain." He was tall, though not nearly as tall as Yassin, with messy black hair and silver eyes. He looked rather bored, as if this matter was beneath him.

"EverythingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s been taken care of."

"What, ..how?"

"The Avy kid is dead." Kavik said, and a malicious glint came into his eyes like no other. "Her actions were worse than yours-if thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s possible. Grounds from betrayal, attacking you without permission.. I did what was best, and the most.. definite consequence. Besides, her flitting around with her boyfriend like a songbird was terribly annoying, I think we can all agree that my.. actions were beneficial." Yassin shuddered slightly as he was reminded of the cruelty of Kavik.

"And her boyfriend?"

"Dead as well.." He chuckled softly "His pathetic attempt to save her life was highly amusing. As for this ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâplanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ of yours, one of the things she muttered about in the last few minutes of her life... Hmm.." Yassin moved closer to UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s side, his sword drawn. He never completely trusted Kavik. "It has potential.. I think.. although rather scatterbrained, it could work.. if it hasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t failed completely, that is." With a glance from Uoveriee, Yassin explained.

"Kapu is dead as well, sir. Killed by his own stupidity."

"His own stupidity? How nice, I was right.." Kavik muttered, rolling his eyes. "The mostly likely cause of death for both replacement Archmages and Bluudkein leaders!"

"ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæbut I was found out, Traven knows everything by now."

"Alas.. but the plan might still be salvageable. Lets call a meeting, shall we? The proper way of doing things, unlike UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s way of ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâletting everybody know things after theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve occurredÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.. Now, letÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s signal our ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâmost high leaderÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢, shall we? WeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll need his presence for a proper meeting."

Kavik withdrew a white feather, glowing pink in the fading sunlight, and waved it over his head three times, letting it float slowly to the snowy ground afterward.

----

Note-this chapter was so long I separated it into two parts.

Thank you for all the praise, peoples! ::'

Revised edition- added some stuff.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

what do they use for power?

Will? (like Hylean or Gandalf)

Runes (which are the power themselves?)? (like runescape)

or words? (which involves powers outside themselves... anyway, it would be impossible for words to have power without a god backing them... and God doesn't need words if you catch me drift) (Like Harry Potter)

Edit: good, but it is exceedingly, EXCEedINGLY! chaotic in the beginning, it needs a major revision.

Excellent plot though, needs more explanation.

Runescape uses words aswell as runes along with skill. So I donno...

The power still comes from the runes. The words are just a means to direct them.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Runescape uses words aswell as runes along with skill. So I donno...

The power still comes from the runes. The words are just a means to direct them.

Doesn't Harry Potter use words to "direct" his power too? He can still cast magic without saying the words. He still needs willpower to create magic, and his willpower is greater when he has strong feelings (usually anger/ fear). And Harry always casts magic better when he's angry/ in danger.

asasbs7.jpg