Fishing and Cooking... My Journey! ~99 Cooking & New Goals!~

• 5 months later...

I'm BAAAACK

I'm continuing on my 99 fishing goal that I have put off for too long due to real life. Real life sucks, mmkay?

I have, I think, enough feathers to get me to 99 fishing, so I'm gonna actually do it. When I get a date set for a party, I'll let everyone know.

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm finally gonna get 99 fishing. I will be getting it this Saturday. I posted in the tip.iters events thingy, here's a link to that post.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=789831

So, yeah, hopefully some people will be there.

I finally made one of my goals! 99 fishing!

99fishing20080411.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came to the party.

Now time to work on 99 cooking. That means more fishing.

• 1 month later...

Well, I am 356k off 99 cooking. I am so close 99, I can smell it. I think I will not be having a party, mainly due to the fact that most people will not be showing up because it's cooking as my second 99, even though I worked my behind off for it, and didn't buy the skill. But, after 99 cooking, I have a new goal, which does include fishery. I want to get a big shark in my house ^_^ It's gonna take a while, but I think I can manage it. I got to 99 fishing, what's a bit more?

Yay me! 99 cooking! I didn't take a screenshot, but I did take a video ^_^ just because I could.

[yt]xUHH8hq4f1M[/yt]

Yeah, it was lonely, but my mentioning me getting 99 cooking started an arguement in a clan chat, so I decided a party was definitely out of the question. So, here starts my SC playing.

Yay me! 99 cooking! I didn't take a screenshot, but I did take a video ^_^ just because I could.

[hide=Video][yt]xUHH8hq4f1M[/yt][/hide]

Yeah, it was lonely, but my mentioning me getting 99 cooking started an arguement in a clan chat, so I decided a party was definitely out of the question. So, here starts my SC playing.

w00t grats! :twss: Nice and peaceful.. Also the trimming was awesome lol... The video itself seemed quite blurry to me :roll:

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Yeah, I see what you mean about the blurry -.- not much I can do though.

I got all my hammers for getting 76 construction. Now I need to get the level. Got 11 con levels just today, so it shouldn't take too long, I hope.

I got my 76 con the other day. Didn't get a chance to post, nor did I take a screenie #-o oops. Now I'm gonna keep on fishing till I get a big shark. Or until I run out of members. But, since I got 37 days of members, I should be able to get my big shark by then.

Well, right now I've got over 5k shark, and still no big shark yet. I may need to take a break from fishing soon and do a slayer assignment or two. But I won't give up. I love fishing.

Well, I gots mah big shark. So now I think I'm gonna upgrade my house and switch things around in it.

I gotta think about what kind of layout I want for my house.