Miscellaneous

• 3 weeks later...

Picture6.jpg

It's the Postbag from the Hedge. Someone else will most likely correct it before anyone reads this though...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

There should be a Guide for Tears of Guthix mini-game.

From lvl 1 to 30, exp per tear is unknown to me (yet). However, past lvl 30, each tear gives 60exp each in the skill with the lowest level. You need a Spiny Helmet and a light source to get there. The fastest way to get in the cave is by Lumbridge Castle cellar or by teleporting to Draynor and walking east. You can go there once a week.

That's what I got. Making a page for it would be cool. Also, when I use your "google search tip.it", I can't find the word tear or tears, even though I found it manually tons of times.

I dont know if this is just for me, but I cant seem to get the "search" button to work.

Example one:

Search: "Yew"

Looking to find: The yew/ ess auto killing guide.

No results found.

Example 2:

Search: "Slayer"

Looking to find: Toxic's 99 slayer goal thread.

No results found

Am I doing something wrong, or is it for everyone?

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

• 2 weeks later...

ROCK LOBSTER?

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=dag_kings_loc.htm

IT says at the bottom

For those who know their path, just not the prayers to use, here is the order of prayers you'll want to use starting at the first ladder, by room:

mage, range, melee (optional), range, mage, mage, mage, melee (optional) range, range, melee, then in last room before kings, use melee pray through Rock Lobsters, then switch to protect from magic.

LMAO i think it should be rock crabs. never heard of rock lobsters in runescape :mrgreen:

[inferno_char 25/03: Just because you've never heard of a something doesn't mean they dont exist. We wouldn't include a fiction monster just for the fun of it. Rock Lobster - Bestiary Entry]

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find a page where I could post my slayer info, so I'll post it in this thread ...

Slayer master Duradel (Shilo Village) now also gives tasks to kill the new Brine Rats (Olaf's quest). I can provide a picture if needed.

[pokemama]

Xena_Dragon.png

Umm, the background colors for the site don't seem to work for me. Maybe it is something with my browser but I don't know. I couldn't find a thread for this so i posted here. If there is a thread for it, please direct me to it. Thanks

Umm, the background colors for the site don't seem to work for me. Maybe it is something with my browser but I don't know. I couldn't find a thread for this so i posted here. If there is a thread for it, please direct me to it. Thanks

Set your browser to allow cookies from our site.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - Second try- it shouldn't be this difficult to figure where to post. I'm posting this as a reply although it shouldn't be but no place to click for a new post..... So the original was --Hi, I recently visited Ardougne Sewer Mine for the first time. Past the rats, locked gate, zombies, iron & coal the tunnel continues past the water to a locked door and quite a bit past that. I've got level 60 thieving and had a lockpick but was unable to open that door. Examine it and LOL "a magical device for walking thru walls", very good! The current map doesn't show this door or what is beyond it. Is an update needed? Anyone have any info on this? Maybe it is part of a quest? Conan Y Crom