Miscellaneous

Any corrections/additions which do not fall under the other topics should be posted here. These include:

- Advertising

- Search facility

- Staff list

- About page

- Contact Us page

Or anything else. Thank you.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 1 year later...

theres 2 things on the maps that annoy me:

1-the far right side of the wilderness map a little bit is missing

2-i think when you put your cursor over the fishing icons it should tell you what type of fishing it is.

thanks... :)

Dark :wall:

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

theres 2 things on the maps that annoy me:

1-the far right side of the wilderness map a little bit is missing

2-i think when you put your cursor over the fishing icons it should tell you what type of fishing it is.

We are in the process of updating our maps. In future, corrections and/or comments about the World and Wilderness maps should be posted to the Atlas: World and Wild topic.

comments about the World and Wilderness maps should be posted to the Atlas: World and Wild topic.

Sz didnt see that section

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

comments about the World and Wilderness maps should be posted to the Atlas: World and Wild topic.

Sz didnt see that section

No problem, that's what I figured :wink: I just thought I would mention it so that all comments/corrections remain in one spot where the Crew can find them. If the comments are all over the place, we may end up missing something.

where do i post about new item pictures? i have a rune helm H4 i think you guys should put on the treasure trail box

Post your pictures in the appropriate topic on this board. For Treasure Trails, use this topic:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=222585

I had idea for a new type of genral guide

its all types of hats and boots.

i did search for a section to write this, this time but couldnt find one.hope i got rite section.

2xBarrowsReward

I had idea for a new type of genral guide

its all types of hats and boots.

i did search for a section to write this, this time but couldnt find one.hope i got rite section.

We have a board just for suggestions like this - it's called the Website Discussion & Suggestions forum. You can post your ideas there.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Nature Spirit quest needs to be updated with the information on how to get your sickle(B) (blessed sickle) back if you loose or drop it.

To get the sickle back make a new Silver Sickle and use it on the Nature Alter in the grotto. This will Bless the sickle and you can use it to get fungi and branches to fill druid pouches. Also if you are like me and like to have more than one of them you can drop your sickle and bless another one and pick up the first so you have 2.

I was told to post this information in this forum but since I am not a moderator I will have to add this to an already started thread.

dawgsig2nt2.gif

Beware! This Dawg Bites!

• 2 weeks later...

This might not be a correction, just a consideration. 50 rune essences required for Priest in Peril quest- to get the ess yourself, you need to have done Rune Mysteries- so perhaps there is a quest requirement there?

[pokemama 1/12: I think what the guide means is you could just buy the essence, but if you want to mine it yourself you'd need to do the Rune Mysteries quest. If Jagex doesn't list it as a prerequisite, then we do not either.]

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

Random Event Guide

ScapeRune

"Not to be confused with "Bob the Jagex Cat", this feline's name tells you everything you need to know about him. Friendly, he isn't, evil, he is. Evil Bob likes to drag unsuspecting travellers away to a warped plane of reality called ScapeRune to serve as his slaves. Everything in ScapeRune is backwards."

The hyperline word scaperune "in red" does not go anywhere.

P.S. I could not get the link in the message.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Hey Kiara,

I have various pictures on my desktop of things such as the new special attacks bar which needs to be updated.

I want to post them but I can't, so can you tell me how I can?

Plus, what's the point of not being able to post pictures of items and various other things from your desktop, if you imply a "Don't Post Copyrighted Information" policy, so that means that you can only post pictures from other websites, most of which would be copyrighted.

I hope I get an answer and I'm sorry if have posted this in the wrong section

blackmwccape,scorpus57.gif

scorpus57.gif

~~!~~ScOrPuS~~!~~

Just another thing guys about your advertising

I have recently seen some ads advertising buying RS2 gold. You need to remove these ads and any other ads that might promote the braking of any RuneScape rules. Not good for your site if someone from Jagex looks at it.

scorpus57.gif

~~!~~ScOrPuS~~!~~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rune Tips,

I clicked on your Donate button and it came up with a donation site, but it was not in English. I think this is a mistake but I'm not sure, so I think you should change it to English, so the majority of the world's internet users can understand this site (maybe you will get more donations.....)

scorpus57.gif

~~!~~ScOrPuS~~!~~

A new monster needs to be added to Mazchna the Slayer Master's Monster assignments list.

I was given the assignment to kill so many Flesh Crawlers. This is neither on the slayer master's assignment list in the Slayer Guide, nor is it in the Beastiary.

For a bit of a boost in information;

Flesh Crawlers

Level 28

Examine: I don't think bug spray (or repellant, can't remember) will work...

Drops 100%: Nothing is 100%

Drops: 5 nature runes, ashes, herbs, 42 fire runes, bottom of sceptre, gp 25-75 (From my experience...), various gems (in one run I got uncut ruby and uncut diamond), iron ore notes 4-14.

I'll add more info for it later =)

I recently started the watch tower quest and there's a few things that have been changed:

1. The climbing rocks at the beginning are now a trellis

2. The rock you have to jump off in gu'tanoth (where you have to pay 20gp) isn't a rock, it's a hole in the bridge (this caused me quite a bit of confusion)

Everything else seems to be the same.

The rock crabs are reachable in Rellekka, North of Camelot. You will have to be a member to access this feature.

Items needed:

[list=]Armour (If lower level)

Food (If lower level)

A weapon is reccomended.

Throughout the ages, rock crabs have been a great and much used target for practice of the combat arts. Since they have 50 hitpoints, and gice approximatley 2 XP per hit, then each one that is killed : 100 XP.

Rock crabs are level 13, they drop pearls quite often, sea weed, and most likely random items. Rock crabs are located in a multi way combat zone, so rune throw axes and Dwarven cannons work well here (although you might annoy some players).

I will be entering pictures and adding more at a later time (Im in a hurry, I have a doctors appointment in a min.)

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin

I noticed that the sword shop in Sophanem can act as a general store (it buys all items) and that it never deletes any items you put in the shop(I tested it buy putting ashes in, they were still there an hour later)

Thought it might be useful somewhere.

Since there's no topic on this yet, I'd figure I'd point this up as a quick heads-up...

For the new Mini-Game, picking the fruits (and probably the herbs) gives farming xp (I found this out as I went to lv50 while picking a Spring Sq'irk).

From what I know already...

Picking the fruit itself does not give XP.

By using any Sq'irk Juice on Osman, he automatically takes all Sq'irk Juice you have.

Winter Sq'irk = 30 Farming Xp.

Making Winter Sq'irk Juice (Requires 5 Spring Sq'irks)= ~5 Cooking Xp

Giving Osman Winter Sq'irk Juice = 350 Theiving xp.

Picking Herbs from this patch = 50 Farming Xp.

Spring Sq'irk = 40 Farming Xp.

Making Spring Sq'irk Juice (Requires 4 Spring Sq'irks)= ~5 Cooking Xp

Giving Osman Spring Sq'irk Juice = 1,350 Theiving Xp.

Autumn Sq'irk = 50 Farming Xp.

Making Autumn Sq'irk Juice (Requires 3 Autumn Sq'irks)= ~5 Cooking Xp

Giving Osman Spring Sq'irk Juice = 2,350 Theiving Xp.

[inferno_char edit: Our guide is already out and will be announced shortly]

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I did the tourist trap quest awhile ago and I used the guide for part of it. It says you have to fight the mercenary captain unarmed. That is not true. I used a rune scimitar to kill him.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.