dragon left edit

edard

do you have to beat legends to get it because ive killed many things that give it and still no drop like 10k plus monsters

has any1 gotten a dragon left without starting or doing legends?

Bad_Eulogy.png

You can get one anytime, its extremely rare though :wink: , i've never gotten one for a drop myself after killing thousands of creatures...

~Ddaanniielh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Ring of wealth helps in rare drops.

And as far i can see, i got good drops when i played longer without any interrupt. I hope i am wrong but that is what i saw each time i got 500k+ value drops.

Last night, i was prepared for a big slayer task at infernal mage (bone2peach afer a full inv of monks), on my last kills i got black shoes and hat (not high value but still nice).

One thing i also think : slayer leveling ~= good drop. Each time i got nice one was when I leveled during slayer mission.

Resume : in slayer mission that should make you get a level, be prepared to stay on your task as long as possible !

maybe the truth i out here, but this is the way i got some.

Oh baby light the dark side...

Ring of wealth helps in rare drops.

And as far i can see, i got good drops when i played longer without any interrupt. I hope i am wrong but that is what i saw each time i got 500k+ value drops.

Last night, i was prepared for a big slayer task at infernal mage (bone2peach afer a full inv of monks), on my last kills i got black shoes and hat (not high value but still nice).

One thing i also think : slayer leveling ~= good drop. Each time i got nice one was when I leveled during slayer mission.

Resume : in slayer mission that should make you get a level, be prepared to stay on your task as long as possible !

maybe the truth i out here, but this is the way i got some.

Hehe, this is exactly opposite for me, I got all my barrow and my 1 dragon drop while having no ring. As well as 9 rune scimmies and 4 fire b-staffs from one task of Fire Giants. I hate the Ring of Wealth now :evil:

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I got my first left before I'd started legends and had my mate get me the right half. So yes, it's possible.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Hehheh! Been there done that and I've learned not to hunt for drops for better results <3:

I hunted long and hard for a shield left half and I never got it. Then just randomly doing a little slayer I hit a shield left half from killerwatts (don't try them, I was extremely lucky and they're not worth it). I was so happy and excited, I bet I was even more excited I would've been if I had it when I was hunting for one :D

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]