2+ days and still no membership.

Yohbilleh

If not secret what way of payment you used ?

If you pay by Credit Card they activate membership at same second when you pay, then if is something wrong with it i think and you need to contact Jagex..

If you paid using PayByCash (some time ago i used this method with E-Gold) then it can take something like 24hours and possible some problems from E-Gold side sometimes, they block e-gold accounts with reason then they unable to validate or you real person or your mailing adres is real or not - I had this situation, then i chosed later Credit Card method, just i from country where in that times been a bit dificult to use Credit Cards they been not valid on internet and needed to make special Card for it, but now situation changed i think.

whatever more then 24h mean then something wrong and You need to contact Jagex..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

then you should have become a member allready, take it up with jagex, as theres not much we can do.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]