Running while pking

zammymammy

I run from dms, and im proud 8-)

Proud of what?

Proud of being no-honour and breaking all the [developmentally delayed] player made wildy rules that are meant to get free stuff easily.

Your proud of being stupid enough to not understand the term of "Deathmatch?"

Sorry for the double post

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You made me laugh irl LOL

GTFO with your honour [cabbage], [bleep].

Glad you got a laugh out of it, everybody else almost died from laughter it the first time you posted.

As youve seen on the other thread, most people lol at you for having honour on the internet. I wish jagex would ban honour....

You made me laugh irl LOL

GTFO with your honour [cabbage], [bleep].

Glad you got a laugh out of it, everybody else almost died from laughter it the first time you posted.

As youve seen on the other thread, most people lol at you for having honour on the internet. I wish jagex would ban honour....

You mean the kids that brag about that "hard' 43 prayer? Last I saw, that same groub was complaining they get piled in the pits and the GWD is too hard. Funny, I chuckled myself when I saw you associate yourself with the people that can't even afford a set of verac. And that you think bragging that you are "nh" makes you so big and tough. Maybe you'll even get to be a fireman and wide awound in a pwetty wred firwre twuck when you grow up.. =D>

Oh yes, it's the internet. So what? How does that change lying and idiocy?

The internet isn't anything more than a damn mask. Just like hacking is like theft, breaking a dm is the same as doublecrossing someone. Just because you can't see the person doesn't mean what you doing isn't real.