Running while pking

zammymammy

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against running in the wilderness WHEN THE SITUATION IS APPROPRIATE.

*Killing greaters in lvl 45 wilderness, and getting attacked by pure(s) - I could understand running in this situation. If your ranging, you probably have iron arrows, and enough food to survive a few accidental attacks.

*Deathmatches in low level wilderness - This is where I get angry. I have an example that happened not too long ago (although the problem is long running). I'm a ranger, my RSN is oromis38. I don't consider myself a pure, nor do my friends. I come across a guy who is not only a level over me combat wise, but he also has full adamant armor. Ranging people in metallic armor is hard. He agrees to a Deathmatch. No running. He runs out of food and decides to run. Another guy (probably a friend) REFILLS HIS INVENTORY WITH FOOD. He then has the nerve to run after me calling me a noob because I won't fight him again. His excuse was, "I DIDN'T WANT TO DIE!!"

Tip.it'rs, TL;DRers, this is the important part : IF YOU SAY YOU'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH, HAVE SOME HONOR AND DO IT. It's just a little bit of armor. You can pull yourself up again, its not the end of the world to die.

The person fighting you worked hard to get where they are. They earned that kill. Train and try again next time, don't welsh on a bet and run out.

: Longest post ever >.<

Finally beat jordan on expert!

My Scorehero page : http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?use ... e=5&diff=4

80-9.gif

Impossible Test

*Killing greaters in lvl 45 wilderness, and getting attacked by pure(s) - I could understand running in this situation. If your ranging, you probably have iron arrows, and enough food to survive a few accidental attacks.

I don't get that part.

But ya, when people run from DM's its pretty sad. No one has run from a DM with me so far but I'm sure it would suck.

Vector1.png

So...you topic is no running while deathmatching, not no running while pking...your title is a bit misleading.

But yeah, I agree, running on a deathmatch is lame. People cheat too often on them, so I never deathmatch - just ko.

I don't get that part.

But ya, when people run from DM's its pretty sad. No one has run from a DM with me so far but I'm sure it would suck.

There are greater demons in f2p, a lot of people use them for ranging/mage training. It's risky because its so deep, but greaters are the only monsters in f2p that drop rune full helmets / scimitars.

Finally beat jordan on expert!

My Scorehero page : http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?use ... e=5&diff=4

80-9.gif

Impossible Test

Meh, its the wilderness, these things happen in a (supposedly) lawless place. :|

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

seeing as its f2p the rules become limited, normally if it was p2p id just ice burst the both for trying that stunt but to have your friend be backup is both lame, sad and cowardly but what can you do. its runescape wilderness -.-

Popoto.~<3

I disagree if you want a death match go to the dule arena and make no forfeit.

In the wildy there are no rules no intern he can run if he wants. Honor you say? It's a game.....

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

wahwahwahwah!!! the big meanie ran!!!!

Do something meaningful with your life, and kill yourself.

Honestly, if you have nothing to contribute Stfu.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

wahwahwahwah!!! the big meanie ran!!!!

Do something meaningful with your life, and kill yourself.

Honestly, if you have nothing to contribute Stfu.

same to you "bub"

ontopic: as said before and if your not a complete idiot you would have guessed what it meant....USE ENTANGLE!

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against running in the wilderness WHEN THE SITUATION IS APPROPRIATE.

*Deathmatches in low level wilderness - This is where I get angry. I have an example that happened not too long ago (although the problem is long running). I'm a ranger, my RSN is oromis38. I don't consider myself a pure, nor do my friends. I come across a guy who is not only a level over me combat wise, but he also has full adamant armor. Ranging people in metallic armor is hard. He agrees to a Deathmatch. No running. He runs out of food and decides to run. Another guy (probably a friend) REFILLS HIS INVENTORY WITH FOOD. He then has the nerve to run after me calling me a noob because I won't fight him again. His excuse was, "I DIDN'T WANT TO DIE!!"

Tip.it'rs, TL;DRers, this is the important part : IF YOU SAY YOU'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH, HAVE SOME HONOR AND DO IT. It's just a little bit of armor. You can pull yourself up again, its not the end of the world to die.

The person fighting you worked hard to get where they are. They earned that kill. Train and try again next time, don't welsh on a bet and run out.

: Longest post ever >.<

A death match like that happened to me one time! I was owning the guy in low lvl wildy and I he almost died, but then he ran to the ditch and I started lagging, and I died! Stupid people...when you DM, YOU DM!

Honestly, to prevent something like this Jagex should make Dueling F2P...

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I run from dms, and im proud 8-)

Proud of what?

Proud of being no-honour and breaking all the [developmentally delayed] player made wildy rules that are meant to get free stuff easily.

Oh, I thought you meant you were proud of running from dms. I'd imagine you'd have a lot of practice in that, with stats like yours. Or running like a ninny when someone hits over 40. Or agreeing to dm in the first place, then lying.

Since you're already lying with the intent to take somebody's time and stuff, I suppose you wouldn't mind being one of those badass "no-honour" hackers. After all, it's only pixels. People just hate hackers because they want easy gaming with all of their stuff, right?

Go ahead, be a nab and do nh. But seriously, if you aren't planning on sticking around, don't agree to the dm...

Wow. Pking not only died, so did basic social morality.

Honor died a long time ago, bub.

Pking died a long time ago, bub.

Who PKed them?

Anyway, ontopic. They're a bunch of cowards that don't know when to lose. They just make the rules and then break them. You'd better know a person and trust them to do it. Though, I think he did that 'cuz he thought you'd cheat too at some point.

Lol, i win 4/5 fights in edge, really easy to pk in edge w/my stats

NH OWNS HARD

Awesome. You skipped over almost 100% of my post, just taking the time to brag about your mediocre stats. Yes, mediocre. I feel sorry for 3 lagged out people you killed last month. ::' And the other one was a pj after a deathmatch that took you 5 hits to clear off his last 20 hp. I don't doubt you need nh to win...

Don't start shooting your mouth off wannabe. I could clean you any day of the week.