can i do it with these stats:

33 def

30 att

28 str

29-30 hp

18 pray

I don't think so... :-w

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

You will hit him very few times, and when you DO hit then very low. and you haev low hp, which means you have to eat often and alot, and i'm quite sure you won't have enogh food in you inventory, to do it for sure you should have 45+ def, 45+ att and 45+ strength. :|

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Not with those levels you won't make it. But get yourself to:

40 atk (rune weapons, use scimmy or b-axe)

30 str

33 def

This will give you around 30-33hp I believe, and then prayer maybe around 20 or so, with these stats you won't need prayer if you use lobs as food.

You will be around level 40-42 combat, so this is good for you too being a lower level and completely a fairly tough quest in f2p.

And if all this fails then raise your str and def to 40 each.

33 def is ideal to be a "rune pure" on completion, but your attack/strength definitley need some attention.

40 attack and a rune weapon, and a bit more strength, I'd say that Elvarg is tougher than she used to be, and even Melzar's could be uncomfortable at current levels, as there is a fair bit to drain your food before reaching Melzar and the Lesser.

All other quests done?

I'd also suggest the mage level to tele out with a real teleport, not the home tele as it will be broken by an attack, or get yourself a Skull Sceptre, the only F2P tele item and quite a challenge itself.

The other common extra for a "rune pure", would be 40 range and dragonhide vambraces, the best "gloves" in F2P.

I some fast answers for dragon slayer:

can i do it with these stats:

33 def

30 att

28 str

29-30 hp

18 pray

You could do it, if you use more than one inventory of food.

So get some friend to wait out and when you used up that inventory you go out and trade with him and then again go in..

Palas1.png

You could do it, if you use more than one inventory of food.

So get some friend to wait out and when you used up that inventory you go out and trade with him and then again go in..

That's right. Furthermore, wear full addy (use the standardized anti-dragon shield of course. Don't bring addy kite or you will become a piece of roasted duck in seconds.

For the melzar maze issue... You can go up to the lvl44 mage without problems. When you face that mage, change to leather armor, slash it with a addy scim quickly.

For that lessor, you can use a safespot (if I'm right). Even fire strikes can slay it as this demon is weak in defence

For that dragon, you should melee with pot... Yes, you will be hit hard, so bring 2 or 3 friends waiting. Once you've depleted your fish supply, go out, and run back to Crandor (you can't trade when those lvl45 or lvl25 skeletons are punching you). Trade, and run back to the dragon before it completely heals itself. Determine whether your friends have enough supplies for you. If you need extra food, ask them to teleport back to Lumbridge, go to the bank in castle (Drayor bank works as well) and withdraw extra supplies for you

By the way, if you're a member, I believe you can use anti-fire pot (the purple one) to aid you as well. . Compounded by anti-fire shield, I think you will be free from most damages by dragon fire. (NOT SURE AS I"M A NON-MEMBER. ASK A FRIEND BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT IT)

Currently taking a break from Runescape