Whatamihere4 pk video gallery - Pk video 3 added 11/19

PK video 1: You used some clips more then once, should try to avoid that. Even though you managed high hits I recommend you show us the climax and the end of the fight, not the whole thing (unless you 2-10 hit them). Nice loot, and combos. Especially love the timing of your specials. If you add more editing, like showing the title while the video is playing (instead of after the first clip), and just try to "trim" your video to only show the great points of the clips.

7/10

pk video 2: Was kinda disappointed when you showed us 94 magic, and then you only put 1 clip. Same advice from 1st. Also try when your vidding try to either keep the screen at full or at the size of youtube.

7/10

PK video 3: Some of the best combos iv'e seen in a while. Im glad you showed the best of the clips.The variations of locations and use of barrage really helped make the video interesting. I actually have to say some clips where hilarious where you 1-2 spec some people

[hide=What I did not like] The only thing I did not like was the clip at 5:55, you showed us a great ko then in the next clip go to praying against a 103 who did not really seem well prepared. It would have been much better left out of the video.[/hide]

9.5/10

randomkcopyq.png

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVED both of those vids, and the 3rd too, tysm for sharing them, may i ask what songs you used on the first? i bought all the ones you used on the second. :D

the first song he used is "move" by thousand foot krutch

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore