Crafting; lvl 51 to lvl 70

Umoria

Didn't see this question around, so here it is!

I'm 51 crafting. Now I craft Tiara's, bowstrings (sad exp. but a little money) and if I have gems, gold jewelery. But I want to get to lvl 70, and craft some dhides.

My questions:

1. Without gems, what should I craft? Stick with the Tiara's?

2. With gems, what should I craft?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

well I reed about the Split Bark Armor mini-game wich temple building is involved. It is a way.

I forgot to say wich way I use now..[Caution: Executable File]pt the Tiara thing.

I take a bracelot of clay, go to the crafting guild, mine soft clay, make it into pots, drop them, mine silver, bank the silver, get a bracelet of clay from the bank, and start all over. Maybe it's an advice for lower level crafters?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Coif is 37 exp. each

Tiara 52.5 exp each

I guess it's not worth the effort of killing cows, tan leather and sell the whole crap. Mining silver and making tiara's is now a good way to get to 63, and make some green dragon body's when I reach it. I could spend my money better on tanning dragon hides dan cow hides lol.

Umoria.png