The Hidden Cost Of Production in RS & The Grand Exchange

teatonev

I've even crafted up to 2,300 natures in an hour with pkers. It just takes time to decant and get all those (1) dose super antipoisons. 5 minutes of no poison, eating done in gaps of travelling, pkers stand no chance and just leave.

It is highly possible. It is not that hard.

=; =; =;

That's awesome, but it sounds exhausting. :? I suppose it can be stimulating for a while, but normally I like to relax and unwind when I play.

More on topic, the cost of buying and selling supplies and products is the main reason I have always been attracted to the "self-sustainment" concept. Every moment I spend in the bank or searching forums is a loss in xp, something that pains me greatly. :| Because of that, I usually gather my own resources, except when dealing with very large quantities. With the Grand Exchange in place, it will weaken this argument for self-sustainment, and make my life much easier as well. Thank you Jagex!

"Less is more" -- Mies

The GE is going to minimise the selling/buying time for everyone who does not have permanent buyers/sellers. Meaning more time available to gather resources etc = more resources coming into the game than at present.

More resources = more money into RS, fact. Nat demand will increase to cater for the increased resources, while at the same time the market will eventually become saturated with products not alchable. Nats will rise in price, while willows/feathers/maples/raw fishies etc will drop.

Great for runecrafters, not so great for raw material gatherers, with the exception of gatherers who collect items that are made into alchable products.

No one is going to get a monopoly on anything... Jagex would step in. I say, it all depends on weather people can, like set up shops, or just put in individual items. I also believe it will depend on whether or not it goes through many servers. I personally believe it will be an individual server thing, with worlds designated as ones for certain things. One world for every forum In the marketplace section.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Actually, the GE will probably just make merchanting even more prevelant. Since nearly everyone will go there to buy things, a merchant will have complete control over the market if he can, for instance, but ALL of the maple logs that are for sale at X gp each, and then put them up for sale again at X+10 gp each. Previously, Runescape's items were distributed over the official forums, world 2, and fan site forums. Now its likely that everyone will flock to the GE if turns out to be good.

The only reason I say this is because it happens in some other games all the time. However, Jagex says that the GE will be across ALL worlds. :shock: Theres going to be a TON of items on there, and thus this logic won't carry through from other games.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON