Runecraft or Firemake

boxer5543

I was just wondering what skill I should train to level 99. I have enough cash to get to lvl 99 fm and still have some cash left over to get higher rc but if i go with rc I will not have enough money to get close to lvl 90ish. Also consider in that I'm a f2per and I want to get a skillcape as soon as humanly possible when I become a member in around 7 - 9 months.

Thank you

Slay_mistres.gif

A simple choice of functional skill or non functional...Firemaking clearly non-functional.

I suggest you get rc, you do know you can sell the runes u crafted and you do make slow money from it? But in f2p is just ultra-tedious so do it in members for your sanity.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

A simple choice of functional skill or non functional...Firemaking clearly non-functional.

I suggest you get rc, you do know you can sell the runes u crafted and you do make slow money from it? But in f2p is just ultra-tedious so do it in members for your sanity.

Ok but thinking money wise to get 99 rc will cost me 131mill and fm will cost me 2.3mill.

Slay_mistres.gif

you do know you can sell the runes u crafted and you do make slow money from it (While progressing for most part break-even)
Bracketed part is added in.

If you intend to keep you made runes, obviously it'll cost 131m...lol

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

F2p? Do FM for sure. Consider not only cost but TIME. It takes a long time to get 99. RC is much faster and more profitable in p2p. You can do m just as well in 2p as p2p so don't waste your efforts and get 99 fm now and 99 rc later.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

F2p? Do FM for sure. Consider not only cost but TIME. It takes a long time to get 99. RC is much faster and more profitable in p2p. You can do m just as well in 2p as p2p so don't waste your efforts and get 99 fm now and 99 rc later.

Ok. Thank you so much. :D

Slay_mistres.gif