Hockey ever???

loser_0

This would be the 2nd sport I have seen that failed like XFL

Lucky me I got my hockey jerseys

Yeah, but XFL was around for like...A couple of hours:P. I think this whole thing is stupid, I really can't feel sorry for the poor players and their owners who want more money to play. When you get payed over 1 million a year, and want more, that's just greedy.

I think this whole thing is stupid, I really can't feel sorry for the poor players and their owners who want more money to play. When you get payed over 1 million a year, and want more, that's just greedy.

It is pretty silly but compared to other sports Hockey players wages are quite small for somebody who plays a professional sport.

gretzky's not leading the men's team anymore.

I was kinda surprised the the womens team lost the gold to the us womens team...

Yea, but Steve Tambellini is, and he's been working by Gretzky's side for a few years now. He also lived 1 block up from me, and I went to school with his son ;).

Hockey will be back, maybe not next season, but it will be back...eventually.

Steve Tambellini was my teachers brother lol, Which part of vancouver do you live in?

Because thats were i live 8)

Port Moody.

lol coquitlam here i am just about on the pomo boarder to :!:

Cool Stuff.

it's all the NHL players faul for this. everything was going good till they said the want more money, such greedy people. like the money they were getting wasn't already enough they had to ask for more. i think after a couple years of arguing they're just going to go out and scout for new people to play for cheap and forget the old ones.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

Ya maybe hockey will come back. Go to the red mile if they get in the playoffs again. But like somebody said, now that its gone, you kinda forget that its there. And when your own hockey season is over (minor hockey) you kinda forget about it even more.

killa870yt.png

KÃÆÃâÃâärpÃÆÃâÃâät won in Finland the championship,

so everything is okay for me 8)

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?