Range advice

k_grinds

I recently started using my pure ranger again after a 4 year break..and i'm very unframiliar with best practices for lvling i am f2p only and 68 range right now...i was a firm believer in the hobs behind the crafting guild then i tried the lesser in the wizards tower for a lvl but it always seemed so crowded...are there any other places i should be training that i dont know about? also what arrows should i use or what lvl should i start using a type of arrow...any useful advice is appreciated

thanks

seconded, i trained range from 48 to 70 there, using irons b4 the shop update and bronze after

i recommend using bronze arrows because of its price and its not too much worse than irons

i strongly suggest u bring telegrabs if you can, for the nat, law, and limp drops. the limps are great cash if you decide to bank every now and then, but if you just want to camp there, bring tbs for the runes, which drop quite often

hope iv helped out

Fire Cape attempts - 3 | No Cigar

8__omega__8.gif

8__omega__8.png

a gud one is maple short mith arras and kill gaurds on top of varrock wall they cant hit much with green d hide and at 70 wit green dhide power mith and maple short i hit 10... try it...

ROFL I LIKE BADGERS AND BANANAS... AND I AND I ALSO LIKE MORE BADGERS AND BANANAS... WAT U LOOKIN AT...BTWREVENGE IS SHWEET LIKE SHWEETIES

(-(-.-)-) WE'RE WATCHIN YOU ^.^

http://www.draynor.net/item/barrows/yew_log/0/28k.png[/img][/url]

Fangcats-Fangcats.gif

Definately bronze arrows unless you have any from before you stopped using the account. You could try minotaurs, ankous, many things that can be safed in the stronghold of security. Minotaurs especially drop iron arrows very often so you could bring those and stay there awhile.

Vlead.png