New skill! With some suggestions also! CLOSE! AGAINST RULES

The_Gabe

Note: If you have a short attention span, just scroll down to the suggestions and skip the skill...

I've been thinking after I saw a fake someone made... Why not have a new skill? I suggest an animal riding skill! Now read on before you start flamming me please.

The skill:

The skill will allow you to ride an animal for transportation. If your animal is a cow, you'll most likely to be riding pretty slow. If you ride a lesser/greater demon, you'll be riding pretty fast!

The point:

The point is to make a new way of transportation. A more fun way.

How to get the animals:

You go up to the monster you want to catch, and use a tieing rope on it. The tieing robe won't always work, so you might have to use it multiple times. The tieing robe IS stackable.

The lvls and the animals

lvl 1:Imp

lvl 3:Sheep

lvl 7:Cow

lvl 12:Goblin

lvl 20:Scorpian

lvl 26:Bear

lvl 35:Goat

lvl 42:Zombie

lvl 50:Deadly red spider

lvl 65:Moss giant

lvl 72:Jorge

lvl 80:Wolf

lvl 90:Lesser demon

lvl 95:Greater demon

How to lvl up the skill:

Roping the animal

Feeding it (Will explain later on)

Not falling off. (Will explain later on)

And Jagex will come up with the rest :XD:

Taking care of the animal riden:

The animal will ones in a while try to escape, and you must not let it happen! If he tries, you will hit it in the head with your weapon, and it will be knocked out for 3-10 seconds. Then it will go back to the way it was before.

Feeding the animal

The animal will of course get hungry carring you around. and you must feed it in order for it to keep going. There will be special food to feet the animal at the animal shelter. (Will soon explain)

Animal riding time:

Each animal you chatch from the wild will be in a pretty bad shape usually, those you will only be able to rid it for like 5-30 minutes. If you want to be able to rid them longer; Buy them from the animal shelter.

The animal shelter:

There is a shop that will sell the things you will need to use an animal. Example: You can get your roping ropes here, food for the animal,etc.

The animal shelter will also sell animals. These animals will be in better shape than the ones roped in the wild, so you will be able to use them for longer. The price of the animal will be higher for the longer time you can ride the animal. Ex: A lesser demon that you can ride for 30 minutes will only cost like 50k, while the one that you can ride for 2 hours will cost 150k.

The animal speed:

The speed of the animals will be from below the walking speed (AKA imps) up to the running speed (ATA greaters).

A way to reduce lag and problems:

It will look really crazy if you see someone of a greater demon right? Well

the person who is riding an animal will have a sign on his cape that tells what animal he is riding. If he is not wearing a cape, it will be on his back. If it's a fire cape, it will be on the back of his head, and if it's a skill cape, it will be in the corner of the cape.

A likeable option: The person riding the animal could turn this option off so he will not see the animal like everyone else, or he could tell it on so he will see a little image of the animal carring him.

YOU MAY NOT RIDE THIS ANIMAL IN CAVES OR THE WILDERNESS!

I will need some people to make pictures for me if possible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other suggestions which is none related to this:

Well, I've seen a lot of people saying that they got hacked and lost everything and I ask them, "Do you have a bank pin?" They usually say no. I suggest that Jagex should make 2 new pages for when you make an account, one for setting a bank pin, and one for recovery questions. This wouldn't hurt anybody, but save time so you wouldn't have to go to a bank and set one or go to main page and set recov. questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think.

Come out and post what you think about this!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I dunno, sounds like hunter. Maybe an addition?

I was thinking of that, but I don't think it'd fit under it very well cause your not doing anything to the animal that you get, but in hunter, it never returns to the wild again :twisted:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Riding is on the NOT TO SUGGEST LIST :shame:

Already suggested & topics not to suggest.

Animals:

- Abusing animals e.g. Harming pets/tamed animals in PvP.

- Horses/Riding (All animals & machines: Riding a goat or a bike is still riding) *

- More pets/trained monsters/tamed animals *