When will ranged xp catch up? (fixed - can lock)

R_2_H

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to calculate when ranged experience will catch up to (equal) hp experience. As of this writing I have 141k ranged xp left to go to the next lvl and 56k hp to go to the next lvl. When will they be the same? I know it's gonna be a low number, like 7-10k, but it's been changing every level. One time it was 12k, then next level it was 10, and just recently, 7. I'm wondering when I'll get an hp level first instead of ranged.

It's like a word problem in math, crunching the numbers is the easy part but I have no idea how to get them.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

You get 4 exp for Ranged and 1 (.33?) exp for HP every damage you hit. So naturally you would get a Range level before an HP level. But after a while of not getting an HP level, you'll get it before some Range level.

I know that's not very specific, but why would you want to know anyways?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

You should be able to figure this out. :P I'd help but not sure exactly what you want to know.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Nm, I figured it out. Just had to subtract the ratio of 4 to 1.333 from the xp I had to go. So I multiplied 4 and 1.333 by a random number, 10,000 (10000 1s) , multiplied each by 3, and subtracted each from their respective skills. Found out they'll = each other at 14000. I must've misread something.

Thanks for the help. I should now be able to calculate when I will lvl HP before ranged, thanks to the XP table, and as long as HP WILL pass ranged at some point.

Lockable.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon