Been gone for 7 months...

hey_its_me

Some background information...

Okay well so, I've been here since early '05 and this is my second TIF account. I stopped playing at around April/May 2007 and I'm keen on starting up again. I'm a level 94, with a 1448 total, 70 Range, 75 Mage, 58 RCing, 85 Fletching, 61 Crafting, 53 Crating, 70 Firemaking, 81 Cooking and 69 Woodcutting, 50 Hunter.

Well so basically, I'm just wondering what has changed around here like what's the best outfit for combat trianing, best place now (used to be PC) and basically what's dramatically changed. Any help will be appreciated. Or any other information! Thanks!

And additional info: I trained at PC, and RCed for money.

Yeah but they don't exactly tell you where to train or anything just tell you what's happened. Anyway does anyone know what happened to I S K 1 L I, I was looking him up here and he seems to have gotten banned since I left. I was 'friends' with him before I quit (and he scammed me, and as I understand he did it to some other people as well).

Oh and hey, pc is much better I reakon. You may get less exp but you get more tickets per game and plus there is different boats now! The 100+ one is awesome because no noobs.

You can now get void knight helms for range melee and magic and when they are worn with the rest of the set (not including the weapon) you get great bonuses!!

GO PC!

with a good pc team you used to be able to beat it in under a minute....good times good times :cry: