A few questions

Futurama

1 used to happen to me quite constantly, though I haven't heard them in a long while. 2 is quite common, I think, so there's nothing to worry about.

However, if I happened to have the third, I'd tell my mother to tie me to a chair, lock me in the bathroom and call a psychiatrist ASAP.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

The following quote explains #2

Ode To The Squiggly Line

Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid.

I see you there

lurking in the periphery of my vision.

But when I try to look at you,

You scurry away.

Are you shy squiggly line?

Why only when I ignore you

do you return to the center of my eye?

Oh squiggly line,

its alright,

I forgive you.

- Stewie Griffin

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

These a bit weird but often play on my mind a lot...

1. From a young age my hearing has always "[bleep]ed" - i'll be sat around not doing a whole lot, and suddenly the hearing in one of my ears will quickly deteriorate, and i'll hear a huge ringing sound. 30 seconds later, it's gone - for some reason I used to think I was picking up radio signals and they were getting stuck in my ear, hahah! Anyone ever had this?

2. I've always also been able to see things floating around in my line of vision, like really small grey blobs, and sometimes clear shapes, but when I look directly at them, they move. Any ideas?

3. Sometimes I get really confused - i'll be doing something, and i'll get this horrible mental feeling that something bad is going to happen to me, or that i've been in this exact situation before and my brain can't handle it, but 5 seconds later, everything returns to normal. My train of thought literally goes off the track, like i'm in someone elses' mind for 5 seconds or something. Once again, any ideas? :)

1. That's pretty much normal, i have it right now.

2. These blobs tat you talk about I think i have those too. Sometimes I'll just be staring at the ceiling and see like a bright purple static blob thing, I think it comes from looking at a light and when you blink or something like that, it moves.

3. Well, I dont know if ive had this (i think so but its when im usually alone) or not but I've had something like it. The other ones im talking about are night terrors, they occur when you are almost into complete sleep, you get a large overwhelming wild feeling like you are about to die. I dont know what causes them but they scare the living [cabbage] out of me.

Drizzy_Jade.png

Y'know that ringing in your ears? That 'eeeeeeeeee'? That's the sound of the ear cells dying, like their swan song. Once it's gone you'll never hear that frequency again. Enjoy it while it lasts.

o_O thats interesting

i get 1 sometimes. not often, but it occurs most often when seasons change.

2 i get also

3 sounds like weird deja vu, which happens usually when im sleep deprived. or suddenly goingfrom daydreaming to attention

Y'know that ringing in your ears? That 'eeeeeeeeee'? That's the sound of the ear cells dying, like their swan song. Once it's gone you'll never hear that frequency again. Enjoy it while it lasts.

o_O thats interesting

I kind of posted it so someone would confirm/deny it. Couldn't find anything about it via Google.

It's a quote from Children of Men, so don't automatically accept it as true :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg