EPISODE 5 COMPLETE-Runescape: A Reality

Legolover64

pahahaa!! Oh god! I almost burst out laughing but I had to resist because im in teh middle of a computer class at school.... *pahahaha!!!!! on the inside...*

When I saw the scene where teh character was just standing there with the fires around him, I got a BAD feeling. Like the next scene was going to be the RL dude running around screaming like a maniac with a blazing forest fire behind him!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted:

But *cough* that would be cool too... 8)

PS: I watched it again and I had to leave the room cuz it was soo hilarious. teeehehehehe FIREMAKING!

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you guys like them so much!

Ahhh, how many times have you said that already. lol

I must check it out!!

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

Hi, I'm Michael, the third member of the "production team" of the movie. I wasn't in the first installment, but yesterday we filmed a whole buch of new footage that just needs to be edited.

As if you haven't heard this enough, thanks for taking the time to watch the movie. We're glad you like it.

- - - - - - - -

do one on scamming

A good idea. I don't know how Peter and Minty feel about it, but I think it's hard to make scamming funny. Of course, I may be an idiot.

I think that even better than scamming, you could do one about stupid trade offers. That would offer some hilarious RS footage, and even better real life footage. Imagine 2 people walking up to each other: One holds out a $100 bill, and the other pulls out a piece of burnt chicken.