GWD

imran

recently came back to members. just a short and quick question:

How would my armour set up look like if I were to go to GWD for a slayer task? eg. Spiritual rangers or mages... etc

f8alstrik3r.png

f8alstrik3r.png

9,190th to 99 WoodCutting - 10/11/07

24,262nd to 99 Magic - 30/1/09

thx for the quick reply. but i'm looking for more detailed help. eg. which armours to wear (specific gods?) and also which type of combat while doing the slayer task (depends if they are rangers or mages?). just need an experienced slayer to give me a hand here.. u can make adjustments according to my stats if u wish.

ty in advance

f8alstrik3r.png

f8alstrik3r.png

9,190th to 99 WoodCutting - 10/11/07

24,262nd to 99 Magic - 30/1/09

First,the main area in the GWD ,just near the rope,consist of sara & zammy NPCs. This area is the best (imo) for doing your task so naturally you'll need Zammy & Sara items equiped in order not to get gang-banged while there.

if you gonna melee ( rangers/mages/warriors task) the preffred outfit is sara cape,zammy book and any armour you think that will serve you best.

For mages - White knight armour(prayer bonus)/D-Hides.

For Warriors - melee/prayer armour.

For rangers - melee/prayer armour

If you gonna range use D-Hides, sara vambs(or any other sara range item) and zammy book.

The most important thing is,you dont realy need any armour,food or prayer for mages and warriors !!.

99% of the time they are busy with the Zammy NPCs around so you can simply stab them at the back while they fight.

Note: you wont get slayer xp for some of the kills

The rangers are a diffrent story. Usually they dont get invloved in fights so the back-stabbing tactic doesn't work.

Add to that their lousy drops and the fact they can hit you quite nicely so you might consider burthroping those.

Last tip: bring some nats and fire staff,especially if its a warriors task.

For all slayer tasks in the god wars dungeon: wear a zammy cape and sara book or holy symbol while going in, but you can unequip it later. I do all slayer tasks in the zammy area because bandos and armadyl areas are horrible, and i haven't checked sara encampment yet (dont have 70 agility). The main room is too dangerous to do a slayer task in.

Rangers: Not worth it: horrible drops and the only good spot is in the bandos area, where you will get owned unless you wear some bandos armor.

mages: I saw a lvl 95 slayer there take on mages with prostelyte, zammy book, dragon boots, whip and a rune defender while praying mage. That method seems to work well. A zammy cloak might be useful to preserve prayer...

Warriors: I just did a slayer task of spiritual warriors, and they don't hit very often. Bring runes for alching, cause they drop lots of mith/addy/rune stuff. I brought zammy cape, full guthans, whip and defender, and black mask. They are easy.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!