I Think I'm Being Hacked!

Knotch_Blade

I auto-logged due to the servers being down.

I went to log back in at a new world.

Message....

Your Account Is Already Logged In

Try Again in 60 Seconds...

Whats happening!

~Knotch Blade

it could be because although you aut logged it could still show as logged in on the server lists so it usualy take about 60 secs for it to run the process to show you are offline

You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself, and for the firefighter it is fire.

~Larry Brown

That happens to me sometimes when I switch worlds a lot, but don't sweat it. If it happens successively after a minute, it may be a hacker, and time for you to change your password. :thumbsup:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I auto-logged due to the servers being down.

I went to log back in at a new world.

Message....

Your Account Is Already Logged In

Try Again in 60 Seconds...

Whats happening!

~Knotch Blade

If you played and server crashed and when you tried to login and if it said then you already logged in, that don't mean then you are hacked - specially if that crash happen less then minute ago, in things like games or chats - server in some way must determine or you still connected or not and they keep timeout value for any player - like wait 1-5 mins then try to connect if you stuck.

RuneScape servers must keep somewhere (exp. login server) player state and update this information in something like 1 time per minute (this time you must wait if you change server) i think for they enought to keep World number (if it zero or Null - player is not logged in) and last activity time (like i said is updatable in something like 1 time per 1 min)...

Then after player logout - server don't need to send to other servers then player logged out (because it make more network traffic), server just do nothing and when player then swithing world(server) - player must wait util [timeout value]+[last activity time] - it's why when you change worlds time how much you need wait is diferent ;)

Same is with crashed guys, but i want to say is a bit dangerous if server crashed and not sent new your account info (when you play you earn exp, you buy/sell something, change your location, state {poisoned & etc..}) you can get something like rollback effect - that mean your account state logged in diferent server can be like was before last login to game ;)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Sometimes when I X out of Runescape on accident, it still says im logged on. This is because if you get rejected from the game or X out, you never successfully logged out. Since you didn't, Runescape still detects as if you were online. You just need to wait a minute or so for your account to log you out.

postedimage.png