!!Happy St Georges Day!!

Forceape

wasn't william shakespeare born today too?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I didn't know that.

And why are you angry?

And whos blackadder?

I agree he should be punched though...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

You don't know who Blackadder is? Rowan Atkinson? Later to be Mr Bean? One of the greatest phsyical comedians of our time? I pity you.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

You don't know who Blackadder is? Rowan Atkinson? Later to be Mr Bean? One of the greatest phsyical comedians of our time? I pity you.

I pity ur media...

I just live across the ocean and I haven't even heard about him.

I know Atkinson though. Oh mister bean... *sigh* yea.

talk about being soo off topic. :roll:

St George's day is the same day as Shakespeare's Birthday...(and deathday)

isnt it ironic?

isnt it ironic?

Ummm and yes my post didn't convey that in anyway at all...

Thank you so much for pointing that out, I don't think I would of noticed otherwise!

isnt it ironic?

Ummm and yes my post didn't convey that in anyway at all...

Thank you so much for pointing that out, I don't think I would of noticed otherwise!

heheh screw you buddy! :wink: