School play cancelled for racial slur

AThousandLies

Wow, Rushrock, you like confontation, don;t you? This is at least the second fight you've tried to pick since the "icy hot" thread

You think I like being taunted like that? From him? I usually don't even get into these discussions.

The truth is, I bet Bubsa and I could've discussed this, but he just stopped talking about it. I didn't get to read his last post because it was removed, but it was probably more of the same old. He wouldn't even note what I said really, or even tell me why he didn't like my views for that matter. At least, not really. And no, I'm not gonna change my views in one year and go what the hell. No.

Bubsa, you're welcome to take this discussion to PM.

Lenin, we're still open to discuss the icy hot debate.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAACP are dumb. They have no right to do this. They take everything as offensive. They are just mad because there has never been a black president.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's ever been a black person run for president.

I'm sure plenty have. Just...as third party candidates. Black or white (oh, better include Asian and Hspanic to be politically correct :roll: ) they'll never win.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

^ Well, it's probably no use saying I've lost all respect for you that I previously have, but I tend to get angry when people try to argue with me and don't bring up my points. Yeah, I still really want to discuss this. I guess that's the end of it, if you really want to end it like that. We never got to discuss anything.