Zaff the Staff Guy

ctim

OK so this is a normal day training on the Varrock guards trying to get lvl2 clue scrolls. Then this lvl 86 walks up, a second later Zaff teleports right next to him! A second later he leaves and I think nothing of it. A few seconds later I see a "OMG! He's comming again!" in my text box and Zaff telsports right next to him again! This goes on for about half an hour with Zaff teleporting on average 15 times a minute. The guy who was getting harassed by Zaff finaly logs off. But when he logs in 20 minutes later it starts again!

Is this a peek at summoning?

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

OK so this is a normal day training on the Varrock guards trying to get lvl2 clue scrolls. Then this lvl 86 walks up, a second later Zaff teleports right next to him! A second later he leaves and I think nothing of it. A few seconds later I see a "OMG! He's comming again!" in my text box and Zaff telsports right next to him again! This goes on for about half an hour with Zaff teleporting on average 15 times a minute. The guy who was getting harassed by Zaff finaly logs off. But when he logs in 20 minutes later it starts again!

Is this a peek at summoning?

LOL at the last line :XD:

Are you sure its Zaff? There are other NPCs that do things similar to that (though definitely not the same)... e.g. MOM

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I am sure. His name was "Zaff" and when you examine him you got "he sells staffs" or "the staff guy"

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.