JAGEX PLEASE! Stop killing smithing! bring back its prestige

frankiani

I get the most "fun" from raising my skill levels. GE has helped make this easier. You lose money raising smith now but you did before.

The big gain is the fact that I can buy steel bars easily and not at the price of 600 - 650 which was artificially raised by those accursed merchanters. Since the up date I have now enough steel bars to raise my smith from 90 - 93.

I make most money from mith and addy bars which I mine and smith myself and then high alch the items.

Unfortunately I really cannot see the "fun" in clicking a mouse for hour after hour and this applies to all non member skills. This is the main problem with the game. It is also why I would not pay any money to play.

I agree with you they are killing it.

Prices are dropping woth most skills. :|

So does raw materials...So gp value increases et. you can buy more from it. GE sets dynamical price fixes - it kills merchanting, yes undoubtly, but in long term prices will change on favor of skillers. I'm also a runecrafter and i can make more profit even now, before GE pure ess were sold with merch price 125 ea and nat rune was bought 280 something....Then it was out of sense!

aure22.png