getting 50 Thieving, Agility & 45 Herblore for legends.

HexiledRazz

hey, i just finished all the quests i need for legends (there is going to be one less jagex employee as punishment for making underground pass :twisted: ). and now i need the skills listed in the subject. what i'm asking you is (drum roll please...): how to get those skills! now i have 43 herblore, 43 agility, & 49 Thieving!(that won't be hard, right?). now as soon as i get these skills, do legends i will be able to get my rune gloves, and some day get money for a dragon square shield!

thanks in advance!

PS: thanks to all who posted to help me get my fighter torso, dragon boots, and dragon legs!! this set rocks! :thumbsup:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Prayer pots

barbarian course

master farmers

EDIT: 666th post!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

YOU DON'T NEED TO DO LEGENDS FOR RFD ONLY START IT WHICH YOU DON'T NEED SKILLS!

'nuff said..

sorry for caps. i mean shift

oh!, crap! that's right! i only need quests to enter! in doing that today! thanks! oh, and i still want to do legends, so this post is not closed!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

YOU DON'T NEED TO DO LEGENDS FOR RFD ONLY START IT WHICH YOU DON'T NEED SKILLS!

'nuff said..

sorry for caps. i mean shift

oh!, crap! that's right! i only need quests to enter! in doing that today! thanks! oh, and i still want to do legends, so this post is not closed!

get 50 with toy mouse (buy from ge ~3 will be enough) train agi with them boring but... well eh... if you want mine mithril same time you can play with it til mith respawns...

thiev either master farmers or guards til 50

and do any potions you can til 45 use ge. FAST

VIX VIX VIX

Agility: Buy 12 mouses go to the zanaris shed with no dramen/lunar staff, winf you mice set them and pick them up. Alternative would be using Birmhaven agility arena or Barbarian outpost.

Herby: Prayer pots simple, kinda costly but yh best xp, other option would be serum 207.

Thieving: Silk stalls till master farmers.

~muj~

MujGunGetDiv.png