Cant decide!

Taoyection

I have a little problem, my char Kin0z1c3 got 10 att and 29 str + 34 fish and 36 cooking..

I want to get 50 att and 60 str before i get member (end of month) but i also want to be able to get 60+ cook and 50-70 fish also.. and cant decide what to do first :S

K, i was more thinkin about fish in barb village, bank, fish then bank... then when i get like 5k trouts and salmons i sell em for great cash then i get some pimpy equipment when i become member and train to 40 cb then do pc on magic (saves cash on runes) any more ideas ppl?

I have a little problem, my char Kin0z1c3 got 10 att and 29 str + 34 fish and 36 cooking..

I want to get 50 att and 60 str before i get member (end of month) but i also want to be able to get 60+ cook and 50-70 fish also.. and cant decide what to do first :S

Really is your decission but to compare fishing on P2P and F2P i must say then you will waste a lot of time with it on F2P fishing somewhere on karamja when you on P2P with your stats can use something like big net for fishing in begin, which is not so slow exp and i think for you enought good food ;) then you can much more easy get your stats up, it's only up to you!

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Really is your decission but to compare fishing on P2P and F2P i must say then you will waste a lot of time with it on F2P fishing somewhere on karamja when you on P2P with your stats can use something like big net for fishing in begin, which is not so slow exp and i think for you enought good food ;) then you can much more easy get your stats up, it's only up to you!

While that is a good idea, he will need some food when he trains his combat and it would be unnecessary to waste money of food.

Maybe, do a little fishing in F2P, enough to get food to train your combat and then when you go P2P, do the rest of your fishing, as Agira is right, it WILL be faster than F2P fishing.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Well lets see,

3k salmons = 80 ea = 240k

6k Trouts = 40 ea = 240k

TOTAL: 480K

That will get me a Obby cape, wizzy boots and glory (now thats pimpy gear xD) and i will have 30k left to get food for training

Well lets see,

6k Trouts = 40 ea = 240k

That will get me a Obby cape, wizzy boots and glory (now thats pimpy gear xD) and i will have 30k left to get food for training

And what will you be wearing as main armour?

Also, 30k will buy a pittance of food. (About 800 trout) Which probably wouldn't be enough to train effectively with.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Well training combat skills is easier in P2P I guess...but yes, do the cooking and fishing first.

You have enough food by the time you are done. And train well.

Good luck!

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Well lets see,

6k Trouts = 40 ea = 240k

And what will you be wearing as main armour?

Also, 30k will buy a pittance of food. (About 800 trout) Which probably wouldn't be enough to train effectively with.

Lol iron as armor i will have 1 def.

+ i will train att experiments mainly so i wont need any food!

the 30k will go to a couple of monks/lobs for quests.

Im poor so dont be negative, i know how to live on low budgets!