Enough is enough!

Wisp

Just to clear something up. I am all for getting rid of rwt, theres a kid in my school who does it. I am not saying jagex is the badguy, they just made either a huge mistake, or they didn't look into it enough or something.

Of course jagex has a right to change their game but would you be happy if jagex took your favorite way of money making, and made it so you lost money while doing it. then they took your next fave and made it way harder?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

1: i did not believe there speculations, i just looked at them. I Just thought i'd mention them.

Eh, you did more than just mention them. You were making some conclusions based off of them.

2: You are biased the opposite way on it also, so if that makes my opinion void, it certainly does the same to yours

How am I biased? I'm a player, just like you. I have absolutely not connection with jagex and no affiliation with them. I said that assumption was biased because you only knew half of the story, how am I biased on the opposite direction? I only know the same half of the story as you do. We've got the same evidence, however I'm able to look at it more objectively.

Obviously you're just using the "yourself" tactic, so basically if I say you're biased, then that makes me biased. Well done, it would have worked except that all I did was state a fact:

You have no idea how many real world traders there are.

What exactly is biased about this statement? Nothing. That's what my argument is based on, and it shows that my argument has some validity, unlike yours. Now what's yours based on? A ridiculous assumption from looking at only one side of the facts. What an impressive display of ignorance.

Solidus i agree with you on some points, like jagex just trying to piss players off,

Quote me where I said that

but i still think that you are wrong on some things.

Yet you fail to specify how the said points are wrong let alone even mention which points these are.

Also, people stop arguing about bots, this is not what this topic is about.

Someone who fails to see the correlation between bots and RWTers has no right preaching this kind of authority.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I meant about jagex not just trying to piss players off, when you disagreed with someone saying that jagex is trying to piss people off. sorry for misphrasing that.

I obviously see the correlation between bots and rwt, but this is not a topic purely about rwt, and i don't think arguing about whether or not bots bother to have member accounts is too relevant to what i'm bringing it up

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Assuming that such an incredibly stupid way to transfer cash will go unnoticed is ignorant on your part.

I sell mils, good enough answer for you?, i have sold hundreds of mils, many of them using the above mentioned method, i have never been banned.

Eliminating the most popular ways to transfer gold by is automatically guaranteed to make it harder.

No it isnt, becouse that wasnt the most popular way, most autoers and rmts are people who have quit rs or f2p autoers who dont have members, i know this becouse i am part of the rs underground community.

Completely baseless assumption. You claim that they don't have a members account? Try proving it. The evidence that the dueling arena is used as a mean for transfering cash proves otherwise. The rcing bots and other bots replacing members activities also prove otherwise.

The duel arena was being used yes, and it was much easier to tell if some one staked 200m there for 2 iron large helms then if some one randomly died and some one got the items/cash.

Completely incorrect. They DO bother because there are member benefits that they want. They want to rc and pick flax.

There is members autoers but they are a minority, again, i am part of the community you are not, you are some idiot speculating.

Conclusion based off of your facts. Trouble is, the sheer amount of ignorance in those points render this conclusion completely baseless.

Im posting off of my observations of the rs cheating community of which i am a part of, your posting off sheer baseless moronic speculation, whos ignorant here?.

Now kindly shut the [bleep] up untill you have any idea what you are talking about.

I wasnt a pure and i never lied to anyone to make my millions, so that shoots your stupid theory down in flames alexi.

How do people lie staking?, Its called the highscores, anyone with half decent stats is on them.

Pures arnt that great btw, i won a lot on my lvl 115 impure main.

I sell mils, good enough answer for you?, i have sold hundreds of mils, many of them using the above mentioned method, i have never been banned.

No it isnt, becouse that wasnt the most popular way, most autoers and rmts are people who have quit rs or f2p autoers who dont have members, i know this becouse i am part of the rs underground community.

Owned. You do lie-you lied to Jagex.

I'm glad the duel area was nerfed so cheaters like you can't sell their winnings. I hope your banned. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I wasnt a pure and i never lied to anyone to make my millions, so that shoots your stupid theory down in flames alexi.

How do people lie staking?, Its called the highscores, anyone with half decent stats is on them.

Pures arnt that great btw, i won a lot on my lvl 115 impure main.

Owned. You do lie-you lied to Jagex.

I'm glad the duel area was nerfed so cheaters like you can't sell their winnings. I hope your banned. -.-

I said i never lied to anyone to make my millions, explain how i lied to jagex btw? i didnt actually make any of my stakers i bought them off blakc market sites and lvled them to my specific needs, so i signed nothing.

I can still sell mils idiot i just said i never used the duel arena, as a matter of fact i only know 2 people who did, and they are still selling using one of the thousands of other ways to trade.

And nope im not banned, none of my 7 accounts are banned.

Assuming that such an incredibly stupid way to transfer cash will go unnoticed is ignorant on your part.

I sell mils, good enough answer for you?, i have sold hundreds of mils, many of them using the above mentioned method, i have never been banned. So you are the only member of this community? Assumption makes an arse out of you and me. Just because you haven't caught this time doesn't mean Jagex is lazy and never bans people for this. I know a couple of people who have been banned for RLT.. -.-

Completely incorrect. They DO bother because there are member benefits that they want. They want to rc and pick flax.

There is members autoers but they are a minority, again, i am part of the community you are not, you are some idiot speculating.

"So idiot speculating? What are you, a fish?? You throw out your proofless figures and percents with confidence because apparently you are such a "expert" with this community..

Conclusion based off of your facts. Trouble is, the sheer amount of ignorance in those points render this conclusion completely baseless.

Im posting off of my observations of the rs cheating community of which i am a part of, your posting off sheer baseless moronic speculation, whos ignorant here?. You say this a lot, you must be proud of it... Go figure, another 12 year old who thinks he's soo l33t because he can p00n J4gx. But that's beside the point. Apparently your the only one with enough knowlege of this subject to make proper assumptions? Your not the only one of your kind, so don't label people ignorant. Perhaps they have had some experiance with this community too??

Now kindly shut the [bleep] up untill you have any idea what you are talking about.

You should do the same.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I sell mils, good enough answer for you?, i have sold hundreds of mils, many of them using the above mentioned method, i have never been banned. So you are the only member of this community? Assumption makes an arse out of you and me. Just because you haven't caught this time doesn't mean Jagex is lazy and never bans people for this. I know a couple of people who have been banned for RLT.. -.-

"So idiot speculating? What are you, a fish?? You throw out your proofless figures and percents with confidence because apparently you are such a "expert" with this community..

Im posting off of my observations of the rs cheating community of which i am a part of, your posting off sheer baseless moronic speculation, whos ignorant here?. You say this a lot, you must be proud of it... Go figure, another 12 year old who thinks he's soo l33t because he can p00n J4gx. But that's beside the point. Apparently your the only one with enough knowlege of this subject to make proper assumptions? Your not the only one of your kind, so don't label people ignorant. Perhaps they have had some experiance with this community too??

You should do the same.

No moron, i am talking from experience, whereas Solidus has no idea what he is talking about, if you even bothered to read the thread that would be clear.

Im a part of that community i use the forums and i associate with the members, solidus didnt even know it existed..

So who is a more reliable source? a member of the community who KNOWS whats going on, or some idiot who is just going on what he has heard and repeating what the morons at jagex have said.

I sell gold via death or drop trading, most of my peers do the same, the ammount of people that used the duel arena was minimal becouse we all figured it was much easier to track..

The game could easily keep track of every duel where one player offer 1m+ and the other player random junk.

The game CANNOT keep track of every person who dies or drops something it would take so much bandwidth as to make it impractical.

If your too thick to understand that this debate can go no further, im supplying facts you and solidus are saying "nuh uh!!! i am right you are wrong couse i said so"

Get some facts then come back.

Jagex just keeps [cabbage]ting on the majority to stop a small minority of cheaters, might as well call the game naziscape, becouse if you dont play it the way jagex want then you might as well not play at all.

You should do the same.

No moron, i am talking from experience, whereas Solidus has no idea what he is talking about, if you even bothered to read the thread that would be clear.

Im a part of that community i use the forums and i associate with the members, solidus didnt even know it existed..

So who is a more reliable source? a member of the community who KNOWS whats going on, or some idiot who is just going on what he has heard and repeating what the morons at jagex have said.

I sell gold via death or drop trading, most of my peers do the same, the ammount of people that used the duel arena was minimal becouse we all figured it was much easier to track..

The game could easily keep track of every duel where one player offer 1m+ and the other player random junk.

The game CANNOT keep track of every person who dies or drops something it would take so much bandwidth as to make it impractical.

If your too thick to understand that this debate can go no further, im supplying facts you and solidus are saying "nuh uh!!! i am right you are wrong couse i said so"

Get some facts then come back.

Jagex just keeps [cabbage] on the majority to stop a small minority of cheaters, might as well call the game naziscape, becouse if you dont play it the way jagex want then you might as well not play at all.

Me, a moron? Lmfao. You don't even truly understand the reasons why Jagex killed the duel area-none of you do. Jagex killed the duel area because it was a easy way to make the mils, not sell them. Face it- dueling is(was) an incredibly easy way to make hundreds of mils in a short amount of time, especially if you buy accounts off of black market sites.

Why the hell are you complaining by the way? You have no right to complain because you are dishonest.. Thank you for RLT by the way, I really enjoy the fact that Jagex had to nerf the duel area to stop it.

The same for merchanting too- I have nothing against honest merchanters who play the game fairly however...

PS- You bought stolen intellectual property, and you are breaking the RLT rule. Have you told Jagex about this? Probably not, as you have not been banned(yet). Thus, you are lying to Jagex.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Wow, seems pretty intense. (that might be an understatement ::' )

I must say that i always thought i was pretty up-to-date on all the happenings of RS (clearly it is not so), but since my membership has expired i'm barley up-to-date with what's happening with my friends.

If theres is an "RS Underground" thats full of autoers and RWTs, and i am sure there is, in fact im sure someone will correct me, then it's..it's...a disgrace.

I have had friends who wanted to buy mils from some online people. Would have cost them 5 dollars. I explained to them that if they did that they were sponsoring autoers and how autoers steal my fishies, among other things. Then i told them that i couldn't be friends with someone who did that. (corny i know, but its what i said :mrgreen: )

That is the extent of my knowledge and thats how this problem effects me.

I trust jadex enough to know what to do and the best way to do it. It may not please everybody and it sure does piss somepeople off, but we don't live in a perfect society (in RS or RL) so that's the way it goes.

MSSW3-Banner.gif