flenching, alching, and...math.....ug my head!

HexiledRazz

i'm going to finally stop complaining and get some cash (and possibly 99 mage in time). so okay, here is he deal. i want to get 70 fletching (for yew longs. you guessed it, alching.). but i need to get logs and bow strings to get there. now here is what i know. i need to string 4,015 maple longbows to get there. BUT, i'm going to be cutting my own logs into maple longbows (U). so i need to add the exp for making longbows (U) on to what i'm going to get from stringing them so i know how many logs and bow strings i need. this is where you come in. i need to find out how many logs and strings i need but i have no idea how to work that out....

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Firstly DO NOT string maple bows... its a waste of a bow string.

With that said I have no idea if I answered your question but yea, dont string anything under yew.

Secondly, I believe there is a calc on RS Bits & Bytes that calcs bows needed by cutting, stringing or both. If you dont know what RSB&B is, then google it use the name I gave above its the first link if I am not mistaken.

Its always good to Bookmark the better fansites :wink:

BTW sentence spacing is your friend. It's very Very VERY hard to understand what you need help with if you jumble it all into one paragraph.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

okay, i now know that i need 4015 bows made. thanks for the help. and for the grammar lesson.... and i will use bow strings. because i can high alch them for profit. now i must get to cutting, picking, and spinning.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

If you fletch and string the bow's you will need to make roughly 2'000. If you only string or fletch the bow you will get 1/2 of the exp you would get from both fletching and stringing.

Hope that helps.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard