<3 Dragon Kngs Blog <3 Died at GWD >= (

Welcome to the nubs blog. Please read your way through my useless introductions, piccys and such rubbish as I saw fit to grace the land of blogscape.

[hide=RL intorduction]

I am a 15 year old male from the UK. I wub runescape and all my wubly blogscaper friends. I love swimming, and various other sports, but I do NOT like watching sports like football, cricket, baseball, ect. Its bring when you cant play it yourself. I also have four sisters, so don't expect me to be the kindest person. I had to get tough to survive them.

[/hide]

[hide=RS introduction]

I am a very old runescape player, a veteran of six years runescaping. However, I quit during the years of 2002 - 2004, so when I quit, I gave a friend the useless junk from my level 19 bank. A few p hat SETS left my company that day, and I have never had one since. I came back in 2004, bored of the computer, and looking for something to play. Then I found runescape again. Now that rs2 was out, I could figure out what I was doing 8-), and I worked from there on my old account from rsc days. Sadly, I forgot the password on it around early 2006 after going on holiday, so I made dragonkng198. Although I remembered the password to my old account, I couldnt be bothered to work on it, as dragonkng198 had already surpassed it in every skill.[/hide]

[hide=Skills-December]

skillsooah4.th.png[/hide]

Ill post a new skill screenshot every 2 months. I am VERY bad at skilling. :thumbsup:

[hide=Goals]

My main goal has got to be a quest cape :shock:. Dont expect me to get it straight away, as like I said earlier above, I am not a skiller. -.-

[hide=Quests left till cape]

Back to my roots

Devious minds

Fairy tale part 2

Grim tales

Land of the goblins

Rag and bone man (2nd part)

[/hide]

Then I think my other goal is all skills to +60 :ohnoes:

As you can see from the Skills piccy, I got a long way to go, but thats the point of a goal! \'

Farming

Helblore

Construction

Runecrafting

Prayer

Firemaking

Agility

Theiving

[/hide]

[hide=My nooby bank!]

bank1mv1.th.png

[/hide]

[hide=Nooby pics by meee!]

144tearsli2.th.png

Most ever tears

angrygfme4.th.png

My gf wasnt happy with me

cheesevn2.th.png

Cheese! With Paulin50

iownedyourcatkl7.th.png

Cat pwnage

imfamousrf3.th.png

I'm famous! Woot!

killthesandwhichladyoh6.th.png

The sandwhich lady has met her match!

imfriendlynn8.th.png

I r very friendly person :twisted:

myrocketlauncheree3.th.png

Make my day pl0x!

verachhelmgo8.th.png

And the best ever drop I have had EVER! \'

[/hide]

[hide=23.12.07]

Had a decent start to the day. Did another avianses trip, sold the addy bars, got a rubbish clue as usual

Then, at avianses, I dont know what happened to the runescape lag. At avianses, I turned on my range prayer, and it turned on meele prayer. I clicked once again on range prayer, but it didnt do anything. By then, the avianses were pwning me, and I dont bring food to them. I clicked in desperation on a tele, but the lag wouldnt tele me. I died.

Respawned in camelot with my barrows gloves, ring of wealth, and fire battlestaff. I ran back as fast as I could to the avianses with a trollheim tele, a full inv of lobbies, and a prayer pot. As I got to my grave marker, I died again. In desperation again, I repeated my dash back, and managed to pick up the stuff from my grave, but once again, I died before I could tele. I respawned in camelot for the third time in less than 5 minutes. Just as I respawned for the third time, my grave marker collapses. I hate avianses at the moment :evil:.

Lose in total:

Saradomin mitre, Zamarok stole, red d hide chaps, monk robe top, 20k bone bolts, bone crossbow, arvas accumalter, snakeskin boots, 124 addy bars, 56k cash from alchs, fire battlestaff, 100+ nats, around 16 full prayer potions, clue scroll.

[/hide]

And last but not least...

[hide=Donations!]

I dont need them, but any donations are much apreciated.

myfirstdonationrp2.th.png

Given by a random guy who decided to do Great Brain Robbery with me. He said I was such a good help, I deserved a reward.

2nddonationmp9.th.png

And a donation from a blogscape resident narbcake! <3 I wub paul!

[/hide]

Special Thanks! :mrgreen:

As this blog is quite young, there arent many people I can thank, but in particular, I would like to thank Paul <3

He has kept my blog alive for as long as he could, and is my most dedicated poster. I wub you pauly!

Thanks for taking the time to read my entire nub blog. Please post and tell me what a nub, me, my goals, bank, stats, and piccys are!

Woot for wubage!

P.S. I no like smiley limit =(

Hi dragon froob <3:<3:

Sorry i had to go earlier :x

But good luck on your goals and nice blog <3:

Thanks leet nub <3:

*gives NinjaChicken a cookie*

*sends Theoknight2 a cookie as well :mrgreen:*

*druels over the sight of his cookie*

*gives dragon a cookie* <3:

oversized.jpg[/bads]