fire cape help please!

bronzewarrior

I have questions about the firecape! can i get it?

STATS

stats92tm0.png

INVENTORY-

invfirecapebr2.png

Guthan Equipped set-

firecapemeleesetuppk6.png

Ranger set- Decide what setup (i.e. weapon and bolts/arrow.)

rangeroutfitfirecapeln9.png

i am working on 56 agility so i will be able to use crystal bow. but i was hoping if i could use addy bolts/ruby (e). and the spraypainted "?" means what should i put. should i use dragon boots or boots of lightness?

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Use ranger or dragon boots.

I'd use a crystal bow, but your choice. When i did it with bolts, i used diamond for the waves and ruby for jad.

Wear a DK ring, warrior or the ranger one(farseer?)

You could also try using Karil's top/bottom instead of d'hide.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'd use crystal bows instead of bolts but then again, i've never fire caped with the new c'bows. For ring just get a ring of recoil at cheapest but preferably an archer ring. For boots wear boots of lightness or ranger boots as dragon boots give negative/no range bonus (not 100% sure).

Just watch some Jad videos to make sure what you're doing and you should be fine :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I'd say use diamnod bolts, since ruby ones take away your hp.This is only if you are using enchanted bolts though.. which I don't see why you wouldn't. It'd kinda be a waste to use gem tipped bolts without enchanting them :?

I always advise against using guthans since I got mine with verec skirt and helm and a karil top and 2 cbows.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I'd say use diamnod bolts, since ruby ones take away your hp.This is only if you are using enchanted bolts though.. which I don't see why you wouldn't. It'd kinda be a waste to use gem tipped bolts without enchanting them :?

I always advise against using guthans since I got mine with verec skirt and helm and a karil top and 2 cbows.

ruby bolts will only take away 7-8 hp, i could just take a brew to replace that.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

ruby bolts will only take away 7-8 hp, i could just take a brew to replace that.

And diamond hit 8-10 hp more than ruby, which will speed up the process and you will use less supplies, thus saving you money.

And diamond hit 8-10 hp more than ruby, which will speed up the process and you will use less supplies, thus saving you money.

what's diamonds spec? ruby could hit up to 50 on jad? actually 97 because lunar examination of jad says 97 is his max. and if ruby e hits jad's max then i could hit up to 97 while losing 7-8 hp. but what is special about diamond e?

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

Chance of losing 10% of your current Hitpoints to remove 20% of your opponent's current Hitpoints. Does not work if you have less than 10% of your max Hitpoints left.

With that said you wont be hitting any 97's.. You will max at 50. Granted thats 20% or Jad's total hp. Dependent on his hp level will be your max hit. If I understand what the KB says correctly the max hit on Jad would be 50 if you have above 10% of your hp and Jad has full health. I could be wrong.

Jad 250 hp = 50 Max

-----200 hp = 40 Max

etc etc etc, so for every 50 hp he loses your max drops by 10.

Also, you won't his this Max everytime you shoot a bolt either and I would assume it is a more 'rare' occurance than with the Diamond Spec of Armor Piercing. It's for this reason that people use diamond and ruby when fighting things such as Mithril Drags, once they are below 50% hp, it is kind of pointless to use ruby since your max hit would be equal to a Diamond bolt anyways at around 20 ish.

Now for the part where I admit, I was also wrong earlier. I was thinking of dragonstone bolts not diamon, I have seen them max in the 60's. It is my fault for trying to comment and watch range tank pking vids at the same time :-# . My apologies ::'

I would assume that diamond max at about 20 ish, just a round about guess lol.