Is the Grand Exchange Fueling Deflation?

giantgerbil1

I'm getting fed up with the grand exchange...

I just fished around 2k lobbies and sold them all for 200 ea. Note that this is when they are cooked. As Opposed to the 500-600k i would get before the exchange... And I really don't see how you can justify a stack of lobsters as Useless Junk that people want to clear out of their banks.

I'm not willing to Sell for that low, but I literally have no choice, all the undersellers are driving the market down and I cannot sell my lobsters for the prices I want. More people are conforming to the normal, or what they percieve to be normal, the low price. I can't even sell directly through trade, for all of you who start saying go through trading regularly.

I've seen people buying lobsters for 180 ea on World 1.

This is half good, because the prices of potions and bolts I've used for training have gone done. On the other hand, the manufacturable items I make and fish for are going down, resulting in me having less money. And with the way the system is, prices can't stabilize correctly. Why? Sellers sell low to beat the competition. Buyers buy from the GE and get the lowest price available. This means that the undersellers keep driving the prices down.

Phew, long post.... :P

The lobs went down i think because it was easier to buy raw lobs and sell cooked. More cooked lobs came in, price goes down.

228996.png

How do you think player mods became what they are, yes a lot of them reported people who were stupid enough to say something like "yeah, sure I'm a level 100 bot with a party hat cutting willows" .

The Rune-Scape community is generally childish, what are we going to do about it we can not stop stupid players playing, better off paranoid and not making a smart arse remark then getting reported.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

I suppose you're right, though it makes no difference, as all you get is a smaller pile of money worth the same as before.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

There was inflation before the GE. All the GE does is keep it from speeding up, because of the market-price bounds that keep prices in the same general range. Enough with the theorys about how the latest update will cause the economy to collapse...I'll believe it when it happens.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg