fastest method to law craft

vleademir

I want the fastest method. I have the baloon route unlocked, done it with abyss. I also have 500 uncut emeralds for duellign rings. I al 11k off 59 runecrafting then I am going to craft 1k cosmics(2k really since double). Then I need to craft 103k laws for 75 rc and 99k cammy tellies will get me 94 magic :)

SO fastest method with times maybe? Thanks

Vlead.png

and 99k cammy tellies will get me 94 magic :)

SO fastest method with times maybe? Thanks

And no any HP exp ? ;)

Is up to you but if i will train then i think with lava staff in MTA using onyx enchant.. and sometimes on PC or Ape Toll AoE with something like Ice Burst (good magic and hp xp - read about Ancients Magics exp - it's at bottom of paragraph )

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I'd say abyss, just sacrifice the armor and go at it. Since you're not wearing armor, I'd bring a dueling ring for castle wars-edgeville teleing. If you do get attacked, drop your pouches(I think that works.) Also, abyssal bracelets are good, but pricey.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Abyss is still the fastest way of crafting laws, as long as you aren't getting Pk'ed too often. Otherwise, stock up on normal logs and make them through the balloon System, it's only a few seconds longer.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

May I make a Suggestion?!?!??

Since you want runecrafting exp over mage exp (the mage exp is just a bonus) then why not do natures??

Consider this.

If you make natures, you have ultimately cut out the cost that it would take to make a profit off high alching. With that extra 260-270 gp off of what you pay for mage exp you can make a near rediculous profit. I shall give you an example:

It will take you 107k Nats for 75 rc'in (692k for 91 :-$ .. unimportant right now) Thats only 5k more nats than laws for 75, which is about 1-2 days more work :-w

With that 107k nats you can high alch and get 4k alchs away from 96 mage!! 96 mage requires 111k alchs from your current mage level.

What should I alch you ask!?!?

Here comes the best part. Considering when you are finished crafting all 107k nats, you can buy a number of things to high alch. Such as:

Yew longs = 610-630 each

--->H.A. Value = 768 each

----->Profit Earned = 14.7m - 16.9m<-(610ea)

Green Body = 4.5k-4.6k each

--->H.A. Value = 4,680 each

----->Profit Earned = 8.5m - 19.2m<-(4.5kea)

Just sold Natures instead of alching

Natures = 260-270 each

-----> Profit Earned = 27.8m - 28.8m

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now I realize there is no way to calc the prices of these items when you finish your goal, however they have been at this price for quite some time now so whose to say it WILL in fact drastically change.

My question to you is, why not make some profit off your time?

Apparently, my signature was to big.